Wednesday, October 19, 2022

A direct love speech from Didi to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love of mine...

- Tell me that everything's fine...

- Do know...

- That we never melt inside a show...

- When we both come and go...

- Scissor state...

- Never feel myself late...

- Sometimes don't want to understand...

- There's a lyrical band...

- Hand right...

- Grabbing you tight...

- More than an insight...

- To me you must say...

- Every single day...

- That our love won't melt...

- Senses of ours must be dealt...

- Do know that everything does shine...

- Want you to be only mine...

- Do know that possibility ain't new...

- Fixing our heart with glue...

- When it's only me and you...

- Lips of thee moving my body like a cascade...

- Where there's more than a shade...

- Expand more than words inside me...

- Be my solar energy....

- Do know that knee we never bend...

- Until the very last end...

- Black hair of mine in your clothes...

- Room full with boats...

- Arriving into Halloween...

- Not inside a dream...

- Wanna feel myself mean...

- Like a vampire....

- With a loose wire...

- Again the sound...

- We're what we do found...

- Into thy neck...

- Blow me back...

- Teeth that form a show...

- Where night does glow...

- Like in "Lost Boys" movie...

- Feel myself definitely groovie...



- Only Lovers Left Alive mood...

- Do know that I should...

- Think not on a spike's wood...



- Mina Murray love story...

- Being more than glory...



- At Taj Mahal there's proof that love does stand...

- Where I begin and you end...



- Thinking I at Andes Mountains...

- Visioning more than love fountains...



- They say that at Santiago time does sweep...

- You and I moving ourselves deep...

- Inside a loose ship...



- Porto being more than a dreamy trip...

- Call me thy sweet...

- Strangers we're not when we meet...

- Be my morning treat....



- Do know that by the bed...

- Alcove drives me mad...

- Gods and Goddess energy...

- Where now it's you and me...

- From Mapuche's tribe...

- Care we not with Google Drive...



- Being us Children Of The Sun...

- Chewing more than a solo gum...

- Incas, they say...

- Where devil does play...

- Love me at bay...



- At Buenos Aires can I figure out...

- Our morning love shout...









No comments:

Post a Comment