Saturday, October 15, 2022

A direct love speech from Annie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, there's my name... 

- Delight not being lame... 

- Care I not about fame... 

- Falling into a cascade... 

- Mirror I a human shade...

- Light reflecting in my hair... 

- Don't know... 

- Art's everywhere.. 

- There's a show... 

- Where stage does glow... 

- Lurking inside a road to nowhere... 

- Do know where we're going to... 

- Path ain't blue... 

- Future must we control... 

- Nature us does call... 

- There's our shared paradise... 

- Milton's on ice... 



- Forget I about John Keats... 

- Poetry does leaks... 



- Kobo Abe words not in my mind... 

- Be to me kind... 



- There's Tezuka inside a brainstorm... 

- Us being the newborn... 

- Let me come along... 

- Wanna sing you more than a song... 





- Karaoke must be mine... 

- Pictionary is fine... 

- Grab pencil red... 

- Drive me mad... 

- Figuring out pencil green... 

- Not inside some smokish dream... 

- Do know about dress code Kimono that does stand... 

- Ghost body playing at a lyrical band... 

- Tell me that all is alright... 

- Hold me tight... 

- Provide me light... 

- Kawabata and "The House of Sleeping Beauties



- Like a Zhang Yimou picture motion... 

- Perfect body lotion... 



- Being them perfect sweeties... 

- Do know that I love you, so let's again go... 

- Dancing with you where the wind does blow... 

- Turning pages of a Fernando Pessoa's book... 

- Noticing thy stylish look... 




- Do know that you always to me do say: 

"Master a puzzle piece" 

"World will always be at ease" 

"Surely must you learn Portuguese"

"Bizarre it's staring at wild geese" 

"Do know that I can" 

"Teach you Japanese culture with a pen" 

"Remember more than a dance"

"Where there's a floating romance" 

"Surely time does me tell" 

"Water upon some well" 

- Stared I at you... 

- Thinking about something new... 

- Flying within a paper cut's scene... 

- Not inside some dream... 

- Do know that I do can... 

- Figure a bit more a lure map's plan... 

- Felt myself like being inside a soccer play... 

- Do know that always you love me every single day... 







No comments:

Post a Comment