Monday, October 3, 2022

A short direct love speech from Ksenia to our shared heart

 


- Man, me tell... 

- Ohhh... Well... 

- Spin with me... 

- Heart's free... 

- Body's with thee... 

- Figuring nothing out... 

- Stripping ourselves within a shout... 

- Think I not on Peaks Twin... 

- Owls are not what they seem... 



- Us not being inside any dream... 

- Open up I my eyes... 

- Sensing no lies... 

- Caressing you... 

- Always something new... 

- Throughout fascination street..

- Love me sweet.. 

- Being I redhead easy ain't...

- Feelings of ours do me taint... 

- Like us living inside some permanent paint... 

- From Portugal's, North... 

- Wear I thy t-shirt... 



- Kiss me like you always do... 

- Feeling myself rebirth... 

- Establish within us something real new... 

- Boundaries not me feel... 

- Together us being the real deal... 

- It's not only about that time... 

- By the boat us being fine... 

- Always moment prime... 

- Do know that I can... 

- Make you forget about Laura's glam... 



- Lips of thee by my left ear... 

- Counting no fear... 

- Legs of mine you caress... 

- No table chess... 

- Me you must always impress... 

- Wanna understand Portuguese... 

- Aiming voice of mine at ease... 

- Being thy Princess... 

- Sugar me a bliss kiss... 

- Make me understand... 

- Why Audrey went to bar Bang Bang... 



- Easily not again.. 

- Feel I not tame... 

- Inside some childish game... 

- Together we've no shame... 

- Nobody but us to blame... 

- Screaming us both again... 

- Inside a running train... 

- Do know that again I want... 

- Feel inside me your magical wand... 

- Hair of thee... 

- Melting our fused energy... 

- Being us stronger than electricity... 

- You and me... 

- No duplicity... 

- There's our everyday's chemistry... 

- Do know that I for us long... 

- When we both listen to that splendid song..

- About Major Tom..

- Moonage Daydream vision we..

- No fantasy... 

- Sense of reality..

- Hidden puppetry's duality... 



- Towards land of forever... 

- Always we together... 

- Kiss from a window was sent.. 

- Not spent... 

- Crazy Clock Time makes me not forget... 

- By my head... 

- Your hat... 

- By our bed... 



- Do know that can I hum.. 

- No need to sum...


No comments:

Post a Comment