Thursday, October 27, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love of mine...

- Where the stars do shine... 

- Do know that being Eve...

- Is the verb "to believe"... 

- Deep inside me... 

- Love ain't fantasy...

- Deep inside you..

- Everything is new..

- Follow my eyes..

- Where passion and lust does sighs...

- Language to be spread... 

- Watching French movies by our bed... 

- Literally falling asleep in your arms.. 

- Being my pillow thy shoulder...

- Feeling myself bolder... 

- Kissing all your charms... 

- Vampire fangs... 

- Time does bangs... 

- Glass of mine... 

- Liquor ain't fine... 

- Again videotape... 

- Each other's shape... 

- All that I want... 

- Being led by thy magical wand... 

- Sometimes into our honey tree... 

- Where being thy Queen is solar energy... 

- Surely do I know... 

- Thy eyes create a mythological show... 

- Shamanic state... 

- Never we come late... 

- Think I not... 

- Never do I forgot... 

- Today we saw life in Mars... 

- No chocolate bars... 

- Throwing a simple cocktail... 

- Being thy everlasting belle... 

- Emotionally stable... 

- Together we being able... 

- Babylon Berlin... 

- TV series lurking no dream... 

- Do know that dancing with you... 

- Turns red into blue... 

- Kiss me again... 

- Minutes are to blame... 

- No human game... 

- Cherish me not tame... 

- One more time we'll be... 

- Source of electricity... 

- Name of thee... 

- Release me... 

- Don't care... 

- Thee double I dare... 

- Portuguese land... 

- Where you start and I end... 

- Listening to an indie's band... 

- Never do we say... 

- That desire is at May... 

- Some sort of devilish's play... 

- Noises that we together make... 

- By the tub's lake... 

- Shivering and shake... 

- Music inside thy head... 

- Driving me mad... 

- Skin of yours must shed... 

- By your neck... 

- Orgasmic tarot deck... 

- Blood that does flow... 

- Wherever you and I must eternally go... 

- Tell me that I'm more than thy sweetie... 

- More than face pretty... 

- Loving thy soul and heart..

- Body again does start..

- Caring we not about mankind... 

- Wolves not being blind...

- Movie that you and me do love... 

- Driving ourselves inside our eternal flood... 



No comments:

Post a Comment