Friday, October 14, 2022

A direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, sometimes I just don't know... 

- World seems to be only a puppet's show... 

- People only come and go... 

- Where stream does flow... 

- Maybe it's a kind of verb... 

- Running inside my nerve... 

- Do know that by kissing you... 

- Everything turns into something completely new... 

- History, culture and art... 

- Jumping inside our heart... 

- Gather I a book... 

- Stare I at thy stylish look... 

- Do know that I do can... 

- Make flourish thy pen... 

- Hair of mine... 

- Touching your face fine... 

- Don't tell me that the planet doesn't turn... 

- Cosmos surely doesn't endlessly burn... 

- Thy head by my chest... 

- Listening to beating heart of mine being the best... 

- Sometimes I don't let you rest... 

- Our evenings are more than a love tube's test... 

- They say that stars also are born inside a day... 

- Actually do they also to the cosmos do pray... 

- Smile I every single day to the sky... 

- No lie... 

- Orange being galaxy's sun... 

- Even when we're both having fun... 

- Walking us together barefoot... 

- Shaking our bodies inside no loop... 

- Giving you my hand... 

- Do know that there's a lyrical indie band... 

- Where ocean shelters glam... 

- Into eyes of mine you do say:

"Love you every single day" 

"Don't care about what people do say" 

"Shake me times 4"

"Will certainly love you even more" 

"Flying amongst stars at the blue spot" 

"Land will never forgot" 

"Into thy arms again" 

"Theatre ain't to blame" 

"Always being thy sugar cane" 

"Can't believe" 

"When there's Moon's Eve" 

- Sound of Autumn is everywhere...

- Feeling you as my only atmosphere..

- Notice I..

- Birds flying high..

- In the kitchen see you preparing me a luscious meal... 

- Being the real deal... 

- Thy voice me whisper this: 

"Be my everlasting miss" 

"You're the only one that makes me bliss" 

"Dancing eternally with you" 

"Paintings being something new" 

"When we were both child" 

"Remember that we were real wild" 

"Hair of thee long" 

"Our melody was a loud song" 

"Small hands of us" 

"Entering the school bus"

"Hair of mine inside a punk's state" 

"Not caring us about the word "Hate"... 




No comments:

Post a Comment