Wednesday, October 12, 2022

A direct love speech from Kitty to our shared heart

 


- Man of mine, hold me inside your heart... 

- Don't you play some part... 

- World ain't a stage... 

- Thee I love to embrace... 

- Not when you do shoe gaze... 

- Think I not... 

- Dream do I not forgot... 

- Make me feel totally hot... 

- Thy fox am I... 

- No lie... 

- They say that culture of mine... 

- Ain't fine... 

- They say that I'm more than a birth place... 

- Be more than my cards ace... 

- Drive me into you... 

- Love me true... 

- Whisper me something totally new... 

- Going back to the Big Bang... 

- There was Yin and Yang... 

- Quickly was I being a bit mean... 

- Arriving us at Halloween... 

- Major scream... 

- Like when Tim Burton's created Jack... 

- Uniting Sally's batch... 

- Skeleton king... 

- Dancing on a pin... 

- World feeling itself green... 

- Santa Claus was lost... 

- Pumpkins were just... 

- Smashing then in our teenage years... 

- Not counting any fears... 

- Tell me not that the world is a vampire... 

- Loose our united fire... 

- Us inside a pyre... 

- Comb my hair... 

- Make me feel part of the biosphere... 

- Emotions aren't only elsewhere... 

- Matter being our shared atmosphere.. 

- Do you remember Biology's classes? 

- Math being taught to masses... 

- Small figure of me... 

- Being thy honeybee... 

- Learning Portuguese... 

- Emotionally at ease... 

- Fado's land... 

- Where I start and you end... 

- Colloquially... 

- Both of us sharing more than harmony... 

- Teeth by your neck... 

- Cards are by the deck... 

- Horoscope surely is gone... 

- Me and you at home alone... 

- Loving one another till the last bone... 

- Be the one for me... 

- Release our united energy... 

- Do know that God is empty... 

- Nature always gave us plenty... 

- Soaring with you... 

- True... 

- New galaxy... 

- Source of identity... 

- Again unity... 

- Wanna know... 

- Planet doesn't blow... 

- Theatre ain't a solid play show... 

- We're bold definitely... 

- Not where we go... 

- Call me more than face pretty... 

- Let me be thy sweety... 

- Tonight... 

- Make me feel bright... 

- Being our inner light... 

- Pillow me makes me at ease... 

- Edge ain't a lease... 

- Please...



No comments:

Post a Comment