Wednesday, October 5, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- Man, say that you only love me... 

- No need for strategy... 

- Explode in me... 

- Fact is... 

- Always be thee... 

- Snake does hiss... 

- Renee don't wanna I be... 

- Videotapes are in between you and me... 

"They were taping us as we slept" 

- Felt myself not cool... 

- Pleasure being kept... 

- Acting you as my tool... 

- Out of nowhere Alice did came... 

- Feel I no shame... 

- They say that:

"Dick Laurent Is Dead

- Feel a bit shaft... 

- Softly you caress my head... 

- Love, don't drive me mad... 

- By the end hair red wig... 

- Think I always big... 

- Kiss legs of mine... 

- Treasure them fine... 

- Want you to not be kind... 

- Drive my mind... 

- Eddy and his bloody car... 

- Don't wanna be far... 

- Pete ain't a star... 

- Fred and his sax... 

- Colloquial mess... 



- Tell me... 

- Outside any fantasy... 

- Cabin's desert you and I making out... 

- Humming no shout... 

- Mystery Man taping was... 

- Grabbing no bus... 

- Forget I everything... 

- Want you inside our love's scene... 

- Do know that I can dream again... 

- Pleasure ain't leisure in vain... 

- It's only a film story... 

- Our morning glory... 

- Like a comet filling the sky... 

- You make me feel real high... 

- Towards our shared within... 

- We do spin and spin... 

- Autumn leaves... 

- Everything does keeps... 

- Don't wanna stare at a wall... 

- We're by The Fall... 

- Caress me all... 

- Entice me as a flower... 

- Loving you every single hour... 

- The last day of Summer is gone... 

- Me and you never alone... 

- Fertility time... 

- Doesn't matter... 

- Want you to be mine... 

- Visioning a falling feather... 

- Kiss my lips... 

- Morning us treats... 

- Randomly... 

- Know where I want us to be... 

- Pump me energy... 

- Definitely must we've a wild child... 

- Tender my utmost smile... 

- Grab my arms... 

- No wake-up alarms... 

- Prepare me breakfast... 

- With all thy charms... 

- Make me last... 

- Hair of mine's wet... 

- Volcano makes me sweat... 

- Into me and into you... 

- Deliver me something real new... 

- Just like you always do..

- Inside our inner atmosphere... 

- Know that I want you everywhere...



No comments:

Post a Comment