Thursday, October 13, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- Man of mine, there's my spell... 

- Being thy only bell... 

- Listening to Siouxsie as a Banshee... 

- Where there's you and there's me... 

- Dwelling no anarchy... 

- Source of our ensemble energy... 

- Know that you belong to me... 



- Inside the pot... 

- Time does forgot... 

- Give me candy... 

- Care I not about what's handy... 

- You and me being more than a sea... 

- Beautifully..

- Do know that by time Halloween... 

- Will make you scream... 

- Not inside some fluent dream... 



- Carve we must... 

- Being I thy inner lust..

- Never are you just..

- Think I... 

- About what's worth a try... 

- Do know that there's my mood... 

- If only I could... 

- Drive my blonde hair... 

- Towards everywhere... 

- Sweetest we do chill... 

- Cauldron must I feel... 

- Do know that we both can... 

- Forget about a colloquium's jam... 

- Create another collection book... 

- There's our solid together look... 

- Kiss me times 2...

- Do know that I definitely love you... 

- Sometimes am I mad... 

- When you enter inside my head... 

- Again space free bed... 

- Saint Petersburg's river... 

- Makes us shiver... 

- Do know about The Corpse Bride... 

- Being with you side by side... 



- Eternally... 

- Into me and into thee... 

- Nightmare Before Christmas inside Jack's lament... 

- Definitely we time must again spent... 





- Sometimes get I mad at you... 

- Because of your left shoe... 

- Let me again start... 

- Swimming into your heart... 

- Knocking upon our door... 

- Want you even more... 

- By the floor... 

- Society a virus being... 

- Chalice's blood as a movie scene... 

- Bava's movies flattering me... 



- Meyer, Russ boobs film imagery... 

- There's our river and our sea... 



- Argento, Dario makes me dream... 

- By the green... 



- Argento, Asia is girl mean... 



- Move me again... 

- Polanski has no shame... 



- Definitely want I... 

- Learn a bit more... 

- No lie... 

- By the seashore... 

- Insert one more time..

- Do you love me like I love you? 

- Being us prime..

- Wanna know what's true... 

- Chit is a bloody chat... 

- Talk I to a flying bat... 

- Bela inside our heart being... 

- No change of scene... 









No comments:

Post a Comment