Friday, October 21, 2022

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 21 - International artists

 

Pics of Zhu, Daria, Janina and Joana that are women who I love 

Pics of Alexandra, Olga and Janina that are women who I love along artworks by American artists Dave Lapham, Bill Sienkiewicz and Charles Burns 

Pics of Janina and Daria that are women who I love, artworks by British artist David Lloyd, American artist Vince Locke and Spanish artist Ruben Pellejero who are artists who I've worked before with 

Pics of Daria and Alexandra that are women who I love, artwork as tribute to Wong Kar Wai masterpiece movie "In The Mood For Love" by American artist Bob Dylan, exhibition dedicated to Juan Muñoz in 2008 at Porto - Serralves 

Pics of Janina and Polina that are women who I love, artworks by Argentine artist Carlos Dearmas, American artist Bill Sienkiewicz and British artist David Lloyd who I've worked with before 

Pics of Alexandra, Janina and Annie that are women who I love, still from masterpiece movie "Das Kabinett des Dr Caligari", still from masterpiece movie "The Corpse Bride" by Tim Burton along an artwork for stunning Massive Attack's album "Heligoland

Pic of Daria that is a woman who I love along booklet for David Bowie's mesmerizing album "Outside

Pics of Alexandra and Janina that are women who I love along artwork by British artist Will Simpson 

Pics of Daria and Joana that are women who I love, comic book panel for Sandman Saga by American artist Marc Hempel along comic book panel by Spanish artist Ruben Pellejero for Corto Maltese's saga 

No comments:

Post a Comment