Wednesday, October 12, 2022

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 


- Man of mine, don't you dare... 

- Walking without me through thin air... 

- Lungs of you and me... 

- Caring not only about energy... 

- Wanna shoot you... 

- Nothing really new... 

- Fangs of mine by your neck... 

- Blood drinking from thy loose pack... 

- Tell me not that I'm not crazy... 

- Surely am I not lazy... 

- Wanna fly again with you... 

- Bring me something real new... 

- Kiss my forehead... 

- Drive me mad... 

- Kiss my hips... 

- Like sugarish treats... 

- Delight me... 

- You, me and Janina... 

- Being 3...

- Not only anima... 

- Surely do know that everything that I once knew... 

- Was staring at sky's blue... 

- Dance with me again... 

- Forever being thy dame... 

- Heart of ours is aflame... 

- Don't make me feel tame... 

- Lips of mine... 

- Carving your shape fine... 

- Tongue of mine... 

- Caressing you as a soft lime... 

- Stare I at a videotape... 

- Coming us together never late... 

- Do know that only you... 

- Streets of ours being true... 

- Definitely do hear thee... 

- Forming our body's energy... 

- Lens camera falling apart... 

- State of our shared heart... 

- No depart... 

- Write me more than a sweet line... 

- Do know that you're really mine... 

- Sometimes I let Janina have some fun... 

- When there's the bloody sun... 

- Chew I a gum... 

- Everything's done... 

- Tell me love of mine... 

- Do know that sun still does shine... 

- Sunglasses at dark... 

- Me and you at the park... 

- Wear I thy favorite black dress... 

- Don't wanna play chess... 

- Make no mess... 

- Hear thy beating chest... 

- Wrists of thee... 

- Feed I for free... 

- More than a solo's kiss... 

- Being thy miss... 

- Make me bliss... 

- Orgasm number 6...

- Slim body of mine... 

- Moving in our bedroom... 

- Position spoon... 

- More than fine... 

- Never too soon... 

- Stare I at the moon... 

- Riding a dragon wing... 

- Do know that fire is what we both mean... 

- Thy blood by my mouth... 

- Don't wanna shout... 

- Put in again in and out... 

- Do know that karma is a lure... 

- Together we're world's cure... 

- Kiss me again... 

- Melody ain't lame... 

- Together we've no shame...



No comments:

Post a Comment