Thursday, October 20, 2022

A direct love speech from Joana to our shared heart

 


- Start feelings with a sentence you must...

- Be more than just...

- Fangs of mine...

- Cuddling you just fine...

- Do know about our wings...

- When time does its things...

- Kronos as some kind of God...

- Scarab not being a frog...



- By my side must you sit...

- Wanna feel you deep...

- Boiled blood...

- Where river does flood...

- All Vamp's books...

- Delightful looks...

- Surely some "Lost Boys"...

- Packing wood as toys...



- into me and into you...

- Entirely true...

- Something else new....



- An interview was given to us....

- We together by the bus...



- Red light ...

- Want you to hold me tight....

- Couldn't quite understand...

- Some loose rubber band...

- Into a place called home...

- Hips being a flying zone...

- Thought about lips...

- Sugary treats...



- Entering inside our castle into a loop...

- Was in the mood...

- Like we should...

- Eating us together a strange fruit...



- Thinking about The Nightmare Before Christmas flick...

- You and me merging deep...



- Memories with Edward Scissorhands popped in...

- Not something mean...





- Without my Sleepy Hollow's head...

- Driving you mad...



- Reading Big Fish...

- More than our united wish...



- Surely did I know that Ed was not made of Wood...

- Dancing with you inside our peculiar mood...



- Thought a bit about Batman...

- Acting as Catwoman without a pen...



- Through Vincent galore...

- Price was " Nevermore"...



- Frankenweenie worth a shot...



- The Corpse Bride was hot...



- Planet Of The Apes simply forgot...



- Inside a Mars Attacks...

- Topps facts...



- Kissed you time 1...

- By the bloody sun...

- Major night's scene...

- Stream I season 4 of Babylon Berlin....

- Bought you a book not...

- DVD have I brought...

- Collection of you and me...

- Feed me energy...

- Tell me that I'm more than thy sweetie...

- Surely am I more than pretty...




- Lift that does ascend...

- Grabbing you with my left hand...

- With you towards another dance...

- Solid gloomy romance...

- Pressing us play by the turntable speaker sound...

- Do know that we're what we found...

- Caligari must we together be...



- Penny Dreadful as our honey bee...

- Eva Green does display...

- Colors at bay...

- Vanessa does us call...

- Ives being our wonderwall...




- Only Lovers Being Alive film shot...

- Location have we forgot...



- Suddenly being inside a Lynch's movie...

- Love song driving us both groovie...

- Tell me tales of mythology...

- Where stage of ours ain't a legacy...

- Listening to an angel beauty sense...

- Feel our ocean intense...

- Again the red light...

- More than a lunar insight...

- Do always know...

- That streets do show...

- Our together inner glow...

- Flying in Porto or Madrid's sky...

- Not feeling myself high...

- Maybe Tim was here...

- Visited his universal atmosphere...

- Maybe I was there...

- Being everywhere...

- Dancing again with you...

- Clearly do I know...

- Something new...

- About no host show...

- Body of mine...

- Fleeting again...

- Me and you being prime...

- No need to feel shame...





No comments:

Post a Comment