Thursday, October 13, 2022

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, don't act like that... 

- Be inside me intact... 

- From room to room... 

- Heart not melting too soon... 

- Be my inner gloom... 

- Autumn does bloom... 

- Don't you dare being my early doom... 

- Apples to come... 

- Me and you together at home... 

- Drive again into leg right... 

- Paper airplane being light... 

- Hold me tight.. 

- More than a solo caress... 

- Hand of mine between your legs... 

- No solo begs... 

- Tea cup chess... 

- Be my pen USB... 

- Google Drive me... 

- Merge our anatomy...

- Call me more than sweetie... 

- There's that movie channeling... 

- In between our love's scene... 

- Again do hum I... 

- Stuttering a scream... 

- No lie... 

- Forgot the Card SD... 

- Be our together identity... 

- Into bed... 

- Where curtains do shed... 

- Cascading color red... 

- Harmonica that does sing... 

- Once Upon A Time In The West... 

- No dream... 

- Unzip my vest... 

- Caress my chest... 

- Don't wanna rest... 

- Fertility being more than a test... 



- Into me you must smile... 

- Shouting for a short while... 

- Walking before street... 

- Me you must meet...

- Creating us a paper ship... 

- Beneath... 

- Move me deep... 

- Surely do know I... 

- That religion does lie... 

- Uphold Christ's imagery... 

- Aeons ago... 

- Like a sort of travesty... 

- No show... 

- Orthodox book... 

- Do love our look... 

- Catholic's cook... 

- Fishing without a hook..

- Vatican as a rat's nest..

- Francis being a pest.. 

- British Queen... 

- Died being mean... 

- Education people us do tell... 

- Jealousy of me being thy belle... 

- Shared spell... 

- Oh well... 

- Society teen spirits smell... 

- Out of Nirvana's state... 

- In Utero come we not late... 

- Maybe don't want... 

- Condom not fond... 

- Lurking not... 

- Minute does forgot... 

- Thy sailor's knot... 

- Move me into Porto's city... 

- Kiss me sweetly... 

- Tongue does move... 

- Dancing us in the Louvre... 

- Know that we should... 

- Shadow our inner mood... 

- Colorfully... 

- Loving you deeply... 

- Softly into mouth of mine... 

- Lips form more than a rhyme... 

- Inside me again... 

- Sugar me into shame... 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment