Sunday, October 30, 2022

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 23 - International artists

 


Pics of Janina and Polina being women who I love 

Pics of Polina that's a woman who I love along Peanuts comic book collection by American artist Charles Schultz and an artwork by American artist Jaime Hernandez 


Pics of Janina and Polina along Peanuts book collection by American artist Charles Schultz 

Pics of Alexandra and Polina, Peanuts book collection by American artist Charles Schultz along raw comic book Love & Rockets issue 1 cover by American artist Jaime Hernandez 


Pic of Janina that's a woman who I love, Teddy Kristiansen artworks, comic book collection of Peanuts by American artist Charles Schultz 

Pics of Janina and Zhu that are women who I love, Peanuts book collection by American artist Charles Schultz 


Pics of Janina that's a woman who I love, Peanuts book collection by American artist Charles Schultz, artwork by American artist Jaime Hernandez 

Pics of Janina that's a woman who I love, Peanuts book collection by American artist Charles Schultz along stills from masterpiece movie "Deadman" by Jim Jarmusch 

Pics of Janina and Polina that are women who I love along an artwork by American artist Jaime Hernandez

Love & Rockets bibliography along an artwork by American artist Jaime Hernandez 

Pic of Janina that's a woman who I love, Love & Rockets bibliography 

Artworks by my friend and German artist Lars Henkel along Love & Rockets bibliography 

Love & Rockets bibliography 

Artwork by my friend and German artist Lars Henkel along Love & Rockets bibliography 

Artwork by American artist Jaime Hernandez along Love & Rockets bibliography 

Artworks by my friend and German artist Lars Henkel along Love & Rockets bibliography

Artwork by American artist Jaime Hernandez along Love & Rockets bibliography 

Pic of Janina that's a woman who I love along Love & Rockets universe bibliography 














No comments:

Post a Comment