Friday, September 30, 2022

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 20 - International artists

 

,
Pic of Janina that's a woman who I love along an extraordinary artwork by American artist Frank Miller 

Pics of Zhu and Daria that are women who I love, still from Das Kabinett des Dr Caligari masterpiece movie, picture by Man Ray, comic strip page by American artist Frank Miller, artworks by American artist Jeffrey Alan Love who I've worked with before, comic book panels by British artist Shawn McManus for masterpiece comic book saga The Sandman "A game of you" story arc created and written by British artist Neil Gaiman 



Pics of Daria, Polina and Janina that are women who I love, comic book panel for The Sandman saga by American artist Mike Dringenberg for story arc "Dolls House", artworks by American artists Jeffrey Alan Love and Kelley Jones who I've worked with before 


Pics of JaninaZhu and Daria that are women who I love, artworks by American artists Jeffrey Alan Love and Vince Locke who I've worked with before


Pics of Janina, Alexandra, Daria and Mare, comic book panels for The Invisibles saga by Scottish writer Grant Morrison by American artist Phil Jimenez, artworks by American artists Jeffrey Alan Love and Vince Locke, British artist Brian Bolland who I've worked with, artworks by Legendary comic book artist Frank Miller 


Pics of Daria, Alexandra and Joana that are women who I love, comic book panel for The Sandman saga by American artist Kelley Jones, artworks by Legendary American comic book artist Frank Miller 


Pics of Daria and Joana that are women who I love along a page by Argentine artist José Muñoz with whom I created a book collection based on his artworks and stories 


Pics of Polina and Annie that are women who I love, stills of Mike Leigh's masterpiece movie "Naked", David Bowie's "Outside" tape artwork along a poster for Daredevil's Marvel comic book character drawn by Legendary American comic book artist Frank Miller 


Comic strip page by Spanish artist Ruben Pellejero along a strip comic page drawn by Argentine artist José Muñoz with whom I organized a book collection dedicated to his artworks and stories 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina