Thursday, September 29, 2022

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love me do... 

- Bring us something new... 

- Into the blue... 

- Me and you... 

- Think we not... 

- Have I not forgot... 

- Being at our place... 

- There's velvet lace... 

- Don't you dare to say... 

- That you'll love me another day... 

- From flesh of mine to bone... 

- Wear I no precious stone... 

- Hands of thee around my throat... 

- Softly moan I while wearing thy coat... 

- Apples to carry... 

- Make me merry... 

- Softly... 

- Tell me... 

- Candidly... 

- No kiss of ours is empty... 

- Lips of mine... 

- Share we no time... 

- Can't pray... 

- Today ain't yesterday... 

- Laying us both by our bed... 

- Drive me mad... 

- Fluently...

- Release me sweetly... 

- Europe ain't now just... 

- More than a question of lust.. 

- Wanna thee peel.. 

- This is how I feel... 

- Climb I into our top hill... 

- Manoeuvring the gearbox... 

- Love being thy fox... 

- Not inside 24 hours' theme... 

- Reality is a solid dream... 

- Definitely way more than a movie's scene... 

- Lick I soft cream... 

- Story of ours can't we waste... 

- Life ain't copy and paste... 

- Make me shine... 

- Divinely fine... 

- Enter I into the maze... 

- Marvelously do I you chase... 

- Glasses being everywhere... 

- Feel I our atmosphere... 

- Develop something unique... 

- Be only mine to keep... 

- Country not small... 

- Love making by our house's hall... 

- Pour me no drink...

- Wanna taste thy ink... 

- Leaning myself back... 

- Care I not about any melodic track... 

- Simply want you... 

- Again one more time... 

- True... 

- Echoing inside me fine... 

- Splashing our shared heart... 

- Mainly start... 

- Play we no divine part... 

- Nurture me... 

- Feel solar energy... 

- Emphatically... 

- Right leg I move... 

- Do know that I should... 

- Six different ways... 

- Whisper I to you in between days: 

"Marry me you must" 

"It's just" 

"Be honest to me" 

"Fulfill more than my fantasy" 

"Love caressing our bodies' anarchy" 

- Stare into my dress... 

- Evolutionary excess... 

- No hidden mess... 

- Open I my chest... 

- Being us the best... 

- Pinch my cheek...

- Wanna another treat...

- Be to me sweet..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina