Sunday, September 4, 2022

A love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- Man, you do know... 

- That love ain't a show... 

- Back and forth... 

- Like giving us birth... 

- Room to desire be... 

- Where there's you and me... 

- Time and time again... 

- Islands are to blame... 

- Coconuts we do use... 

- Being more than thy muse... 

- Definitely can I... 

- No lie... 

- Maldives don't sigh... 

- Sun and sand... 

- Where the world doesn't end... 

- Paradise inside a movie screen... 

- Diving into water's dream... 

- By the stand... 

- Where doors bend... 

- Ask for us a cocktail... 

- Caring about a snail... 

- Do know that I can... 

- Use eternally thy pen... 

- All that want I... 

- Deep into a sigh... 

- There's our love thin line... 

- Where eternity is our gold mine... 

- All that I'll forever want... 

- No magical pound... 

- Climbing stairs...

- Running for 10 minutes spheres... 

- Coffee is cold... 

- Like I you told... 

- Inside our trip... 

- Not caring about any spaceship...

- Listening to our heart... 

- Mixing no part... 

- Again by the sand... 

- Threshold's does bend... 

- Bus that small is... 

- Us inside an everlasting' kiss... 

- Do know that I'm thy only belle... 

- Being thy white skin pale... 

- Want to throw myself again into your arms... 

- Fixing our eternal charms... 

- Humidity does me clean... 

- When we're both to each other mean... 

- Being the sky's spleen... 

- Staring at water swimming fishes... 

- Whisper to you about 2 million wishes... 

- Take me into your arms one more time... 

- Cherish me fine... 

- Scare me not the boat..

- Wear I thy coat... 

- Blank shots do fill our glass... 

- With pure class... 

- Lips with humidity... 

- Rain not swiftly... 

- Umbrella to forget... 

- Coughing a lot... 

- Time us not forgot... 

- About what's hot... 

- Strangers in a strange land... 

- Listening not to an indie band... 

- Do know that you to me do say:

"Love you (not) inside a pray"

- Different all is... 

- Asia being bliss... 

- Wake me up inside our lustful's kiss... 

- Being more than thy miss... 

- Pictures with art... 

- Fashion does start... 

- Huge international company... 

- When I'm you and you're me... 

- Spreading our lustful energy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina