Sunday, September 4, 2022

A direct love speech from Lana to our shared heart

 


- My Man, stare I at the sky... 

- Loving you real high... 

- Sweetly divine... 

- Not inside some bloody rhyme... 

- Want you to be only mine... 

- Surely that I do know... 

- That love must glow... 

- Remember I swiftly... 

- Founding you deeply... 

- Scent of our bodies together... 

- Forging no scarlet letter... 

- Inside me... 

- Thinking not on the verb "to be"... 

- Feel I thee... 

- More than a holy ghost... 

- Being my delicious host... 

- Where there's our heart... 

- There's a toast... 

- Engine does again start... 

- Daughter of us me told... 

- That the world ain't so small... 

- Kissing you by our bed...

- Breathing into you... 

- Hair of mine red... 

- Definitely true... 

- Nothing is complex... 

- When wear I thy favorite dress... 

- Love surely ain't excess... 

- Nor revolutionary mess...

- Kiss me times 4...

- Do know that I want you more... 

- Sometimes there's no time... 

- Being us both in our prime... 

- Air breathing in September... 

- Thinking not on December... 

- The Fall, they say... 

- Never I analyse... 

- During the day... 

- Being I precise... 

- The greatest love of them all... 

- Me and you never small... 

- Birth city of you... 

- Definitely to me new... 

- Leipzig does us greet... 

- Always be my sugar sweet... 

- Time for us to wake up... 

- Daughter to school must go... 

- Ensemble birth... 

- Schedule is mind blow... 

- Job strikes us 2...

- If only I could be 24/7 with you... 

- Having breakfast's out...

- No need for me to shout... 

- Catching the train... 

- No shame... 

- Coffee and cake... 

- Merging our shape... 

- Feeling not like a zombie freak... 

- Tell me that I'm thy damsel's ship... 

- Love me deep... 

- Know that by the factory... 

- Everybody loves thee... 

- Loving you is true... 

- Always new... 

- Pause to again eat... 

- Call me thy sweet... 

- Time's deep... 

- No ship...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina