Tuesday, September 20, 2022

A direct love speech from Rena to our shared heart

 


- Man, do know for sure...

- Caress me by the floor...

- Listen I to a song of goth...

- Time definitely hasn't us forgot...

- During our embrace's shot...

- Stare I not at the sky...

- Want with you fly...

- Real high...

- Towards where it all began...

- Pleasure mustn't end...

- Just me and you...

- True...

- Sharp thy loose pen...

- Hold me...

- Release me in thee...

- Bite softly my lips...

- Let the morning us greets...

- Lots of times...

- Not by wizard signs...

- Ask me you for my veil...

- Think I not on where to sail...

- Face of you...

- Thinking not on something new...

- Us staring at a movie's screen...

- Reality us spin...

- Corpse Bride did pass...

- Victor belongs to human mass...

- Deep inside my heart...

- Victoria played her  part...



- More than thy unique voice...

- Being you my only choice...

- Shadows don't move us...

- We're an elementary bus...

- Tell me one more time...

- Where soul does shine...

- Hold I thy hand...

- Softly wait I for sand...

- Together being us one...

- Lurking at the starry night...

- Having more than fun...

- Being I thy light...

- Softly go I back...

- Where our emotions are more than a  pack...

- Know that somewhere...

- Not out there...

- Touch I soft stars...

- At planet Mars...

- Sharing our chocolate bars...



- Do know about theme from Massive Attack...

- Where street lights does us kept...




- Fingers do I click...

- Don't be a prick...

- Nails of mine painted red...

- Desire to be driven by you mad...

- Empire of senses lust...

- Be to me more than just...

- There's your letters daily coming...

- When world is funneling...

- Do know that I'm something...

- More than a lucid dream...

- Signing to ourselves...

- Leather books...

- By the shelves...

- Whisper I our looks...

- Again listen I...

- Strip no lie...

- Excel beauty of me...

- Forever love's energy...

- Don't tell me about angels feet...

- Atmosphere is sweet...

- Turn mimic into art...

- Again must you start...

- We're something...

- Knowing that we're nothing...

- There's a memory in our past...

- Present does last...

- By the bus us alone...

- Creating the prettiest scene love's zone...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina