Saturday, September 10, 2022

A direct love speech from Olga to our shared heart

 


- Man, birthday to remember... 

- Surely September... 

- Towards Mercury do we together dance... 

- Defining our eternal romance... 

- Thy gift not to miss... 

- Way more than some blissful kiss...

- Through ways of mystery... 

- Know that you belong to me... 

- Speed dragon from the West... 

- Mention to it that we're the best... 

- Inside our burning chest... 

- All being well... 

- Love of ours ain't some kind of spell... 

- Into mirror art... 

- Quickly you must start.. 

- Candy me bring... 

- Make no scene... 

- By the fridge... 

- Soul's Portuguese... 

- Loving Mon Chéri... 

- Cerise's delicacy... 

- Silence want I not... 

- Inside the blue dot... 

- Early day birth... 

- Rising with your t-shirt... 

- We must see and fly...

- Eyes of ours opened wide... 

- Walking you with me... 

- Give me thy hand's energy... 

- All is fertility... 

- Bodies bigotry... 

- Inside me... 

- Shall I... 

- Bear no sigh... 

- Given duality... 

- Different shape... 

- Us awake... 

- Morning doesn't break... 

- Do know by the bed... 

- Time's spread... 

- Speed Dragon from the North... 

- Towards me come forth... 

- Grab the prettiest flower... 

- By the earliest hour... 

- To the world from a tiny city... 

- Describe me more than face pretty... 

- There's our lace... 

- Me you must embrace... 

- From aeons early time... 

- Clearly knew that you were going to be mine... 

- Throw the coin into the air... 

- Love of ours enters a totally different biosphere... 

- There's my name... 

- Keep it the same... 

- Do know that our child... 

- Will be more than simply wild... 

- Beauty you must define... 

- Do know that you're my star's prime... 

- Brit Queen is dead... 

- Don't feel I sad... 

- Know that any given power's mad... 

- Just love me... 

- Plenty...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina