Wednesday, September 21, 2022

A direct love speech from Helene to our shared heart

 


- Man, step one...

- Listening we to no solo drum...

- Staring at our beating sun...

- Walking us in...

- Not an eerie scene...

- Time does us spleen...

- Free the world we must...

- More than some question of lust...

- Wear the bloody cape...

- Come not too late...

- Do know that they say that Batman...

- Can't stand a Gothic band...

- Passing through Cat's show...

- Forever we must glow...



- Be to me kind...

- Free my mind...

- Look I back at you to see if you were looking back at me to see me looking back at you.. 

- This means true...

- Entering us both inside the bar...

- Picturing no hidden soft star...

- Us keeping and complaining...

- Telling them that probably it's raining...

- Picture not a gothic movie...

- 70's groovie...

- Inside an oddity...

- Homero's fantasy...

- Just you and me...

- Scarcely...

- Filling no fantasy...



- Do know what we both need...

- Be more than my evil's seed...

- No need to feel myself greed...

- Know that we must use...

- No excuse...

- Pick love's melody...

- Blonde hair of mine...

- At its utmost prime...

- Caress me...

- Mark our together identity...

- By Porto's main river...

- Call me sweetie...

- Bodies do not shiver...



- Washing I my face...

- Tying my own shoe lace...

- Picking our together embrace...

- Do not care...

- Feel no need to thee dare...

- Soul and heart Portuguese...

- Questioning land of doing as you please...

- Mention me not sneeze...

- Just like Bela with a cape...

- Hands gesturing human bait...

- Storing a delightful shape...



- Towards evolution...

- Tell me about streets signs...

- Feeding no revolution...

- Licorices rhymes...

- Don't want to understand...

- Polanski wasn't an indie band...



- From world's top...

- Continuously together we do pop...

- Nurturing time that isn't forgot...

- Kiss me right...

- More than a simple insight...

- Provide me with light...

- Together we're majestically tight...

- Into you and into me...

- Mentioning life's first tree...

- Adding equation Pi...




- Love strong always is...

- Roll number 6...

- That's all...

- Do know that together we're never really that small...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina