Tuesday, September 20, 2022

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, into you and me...

- Filtering our together energy...

- Merging no fantasy...

- Stretch I my right leg...

- Sand me beg...

- Do know that all things must grow...

- Life ain't no provincial show...

- Make me feel...

- Love when wind me blow...

- Thy real deal...

- More than some British queen...

- Wanna listen to my humming scream...

- Drive me sweet...

- Flourish me deep...

- Do know that sometimes...

- Love of ours does shines...

- Move in between...

- No akin's dream...

- Be my random warrior mature...

- Similar to mother nature...

- Pose ourselves as cosmology's shaman...

- Loving you more than your pen...

- Deep into me...

- Picturing no entity...

- Dwelling outside a random split personality...

- Charisma we have must...

- Filling paper's just...

- Near dragon's house...

- Stripping my greenish blouse...

- Do know that thy star I am...

- There's our beginning without an end...

- Ourobouros we must both wear...

- Ring's atmosphere...

- Divinely do I care...

- Know that you love my black hair...

- Release me everywhere...

- Moving myself to the top...

- Cherry does pop...

- Wanna you again inside me feel...

- Man of steel...

- Day does come...

- Inside our love's zone...

- Let me thee kiss...

- Serpent does hiss...

- Know that I feel more than heaven...

- Hum I not till only 7...

- Love ain't a simple show...

- Do know...

- Make me eternally glow...

- Twice in a row...

- Smile I majestically into you...

- Heart of mine feeling itself again new...

- Do know that I can...

- Make us both amend....

- No bend...

- Be my morning shelter...

- Prune helter...

- Life of mine...

- Make me thy precious line...

- Together we're deliciously prime...

- Porto moves us emotionally...

- There's the river merging with the sea...

- Me and you as unity..

- Do know that I'm more than thy stage beauty...

- Teach me ways to reach again within...

- When we both spin...

- Reality ain't a solid dream...

- Color me scheme...

- Fire tongue from ancient lore...

- Body of mine by the floor...

- Do know that I want you more...

- Like rain that does pour...

- Cherishing the sound...

- We're what nature does found...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina