Thursday, September 1, 2022

A love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- Man, last summer day... 

- Never inside a pray... 

- Both us being more than a mere say... 

- Vicious we're... 

- Hands that us feed... 

- Staring at a star... 

- Nurturing our love's seed... 

- Most of the time... 

- Being thy blonde bombshell's prime... 

- Mention I our together stylish look... 

- Storming a book... 

- Thy favorite dress mine black... 

- Heart of thy has me kept... 

- Not only a question of lust... 

- Love of ours is more than just... 

- Surely sometimes fandom us awake... 

- When we share each other's shape... 

- Eyes that lurk at you and me... 

- Desperately seeking our bound's energy... 

- Softly want you to... 

- Create us something new... 

- Holding my hands... 

- Where bodies of ours do bends... 

- First woman Lilith..

- Time to greet..

- Apple's Adam loose... 

- If only he knew who to choose... 

- God's plant... 

- Devil's lament... 

- Garden of delight... 

- Us together staring at first Fall's night... 

- Paradise lost being... 

- Milton not seeing... 

- Yeats doesn't really know... 

- About Maiakovsky's show... 

- Bread to buy... 

- Fresh...

- Butter we must try... 

- Jelly mesh... 

- Ham and eggs clash... 

- Breakfast me prepare... 

- Thee I double dare... 

- Sleeping with me... 

- Utmost delicacy... 

- Last and first day... 

- Everything evolves inside a pray... 

- Into Moon's landscape... 

- Mars as bait... 

- Surely do I understand... 

- Princess Diana's slang... 

- Artemis wild animals and hunt goddess... 

- Daylight staring at the sky... 

- Telling us no lie... 

- Paris, city of light... 

- Where lies our delight... 

- Funneling our love... 

- By our shared life's curve... 

- Pumping oxygen into my chest... 

- Feeling ourselves as the very best... 

- Dancing with you eternally... 

- Where land's vividly...

- Porto's magical town spot... 

- Virtues won't I forgot... 

- Birthday's cake... 

- Not coming late... 

- Where number is our together shape... 

- Sunglasses by the dark... 

- Love ain't a diversion park... 

- Make me feel easy... 

- Definitely cheesy... 

- Where begins Europe's West... 

- No secrecy's test... 

- Magic is being made... 

- You as my light shade...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina