Sunday, September 25, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- Man of mine, let's together go... 

- No pantomime show....

- Being moved by Bryan Ferry... 

- Roxy Music being merry... 

- Avalon, our predilect berry... 



- Stare I at no dust... 

- Life's just... 

- Not only lust... 

- God it ain't... 

- Devil does faint... 

- Energy makes us taint... 

- Flags for what? 

- Emotions can't I forgot... 

- Through lips of mine... 

- Blue box is fine... 

- Inside a tender kiss... 

- Make me wonder... 

- Count the bliss... 

- Walking not under... 

- Citadels of the past... 

- Together footsteps that make us last... 

- Pouring a cocktail for you... 

- Heart always being new... 

- Eva and Bowie being a delightful mix... 

- Love when you talk to me in Portuguese... 

- Always at ease... 



- By the green... 

- Never saying please... 

- You know what I mean... 

- Crystal Palace bearing flames... 



- Resembling not Thames... 



- Bridges do us move... 

- Like it should... 

- Hold me in an effortless mood... 

- Sharing Nijinsky's style... 

- Inside our astonishing smile... 



- Thinking not on Lynch's world... 

- Erasing head's call... 



- Having more than fun... 

- Being thy only one... 

- Wings put I during the night... 

- Thy Angel... 

- Never painful... 

- Caressing eternally into the light... 

- Hold me tight... 

- Do know that at Porto, there's truth... 

- Found it in my youth... 



- People can't understand... 

- Body, heart and soul's glam... 

- Us all being unique... 

- Memories not kicking some brick... 

- Entering Tarkovsky's Mirror... 

- Be more than dearer... 



- Justify not... 

- Peeling our love's knot... 

- Everything does change... 

- Cosmos is immense... 

- Let me be thy first unity... 

- Where there's lure, there's beauty... 

- Most of the times... 

- Figure I no rhymes... 

- Pick up to us a new glass... 

- Mirroring our class... 

- Through human mass..

- Surely forget I not... 

- Wind gave me our ring..

- Major spleen... 

- Land of what is not... 

- Modern times makes me feel... 

- Random pilot's deal..

- Gazing at your eyes..

- See no lies...

- Fragile entity... 

- Telling us plenty... 

- Again marching a beat... 

- Garden as our treat... 

- Dance with me sweet... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina