Monday, September 5, 2022

A direct love speech from Elizavetta to our shared heart

 


- My Man, don't you start... 

- Playing with our heart... 

- Only we've one... 

- Let's have fun...

- By the sun... 

- Near vampires grave's bone... 

- Lost Boys time zone... 



- Do know that sometimes... 

- Mysteries are love rhymes... 

- Caress me inside our melody... 

- Wanna feel you as breeze by the sea... 

- Surely time makes me understand... 

- Youth being a chewing gum's band... 

- Candlelight by our dinner room... 

- Fly me to the moon... 

- Don't act like gothic being asleep... 

- Let's move together deep... 

- During day and night... 

- When we're definitely bright... 

- Ask you about our new storm... 

- Knowing that we're the newborn... 

- Don't wanna be left alone... 

- Care I not about new smartphone... 

- Think I about nothing being told... 

- During the cold... 

- Sheets me give... 

- Definitely do I believe... 

- Passageway... 

- Gate into an ancient say... 

- Scriptures do not tell... 

- About 21st century's spell... 

- Do know that you love my red hair... 

- Rest don't know...

- We're both everywhere... 

- Driven by the snow... 

- Guided not by dreams... 

- Wildest screams... 

- Gaze I at the flood... 

- Water ain't blood...

- Open vintage Port wine... 

- Feel you as mine... 

- World's fine... 

- Forgetting the boat...

- Bring I the stake... 

- Underneath our coat... 

- Time ain't late... 

- Drift me into contradiction... 

- Protection mission... 

- Cats start to hiss... 

- Give you a lustful kiss... 

- Start talking in Portuguese... 

- Wax melts in our home floor... 

- Don't care about knob's door... 

- Me possess... 

- Not like some game's chess... 

- Wearing thy favorite green dress... 

- Again the melody does drum... 

- Together we bathing in the sun... 

- Hair pulled back... 

- Fangs of mine as a pack... 

- Baba Yaga whisper to my ear right: 

"Where there's love, there's light" 

"Be one another's insight" 

"Use thy might" 



"Wear the veil" 

"No need for any nail" 

"Hammer must we forgot"

"There's your bride's knot" 

"Logic inside thy dream" 

"World doesn't scream" 

"Judith can't do it" 

"Only a treat" 



"Victory ain't a need" 

"Bodies must feed" 

"Almost time" 

"Be both chime"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina