Tuesday, September 20, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- Man of mine, whisper I our name...

- Drive away our shame...

- Love ain't a parody's game...

- Commit we no sin...

- You know what I mean...

- Don't say...

- About another day...

- Fog is not a dire pray...

- Pillow is thrown away...

- Not at some theater play...

- Kiss me as you do know...

- Tight not as in some show...

- Make me glow...

- Don't care how you do it...

- Be more than my holy sweet...

- Room's command...

- Where sheets stand...

- Moving fingers of mine...

- Thy lips being fine...

- Humanity is lethargy...

- Kiss me steadily...

- Never tell me that wrong I am...

- Love being a faithful servant of thy pen...

- Whisper me not about the sun...

- Definitely wanna be thy only one...

- Storming room's fun...

- Keeping it written inside my diary...

- Sharing Laura's telepathy...



- Wonder I not...

- Feel I our love's knot...

- Walking back and forth...

- Like a sudden rebirth...

- Phoenix does pop ashes...

- Eyes without lashes...

- Always you say that the 2nd wave is made...

- Time don't want I to come...

- Beating my heart's zone...

- Caring not about some ringing phone...

- Us together alone...

"State of art"

- You always say...

- Where I end and you start...

- Caring not for a holy pray...

- Do know about goo...

- Where we pick truth...

- Atmospherical sound deviant...

- Not caring about any house plant...

- Flower does bloom...

- Think I not soon...

- Don't care I about Man On The Moon...



- Feelings inside our room...

- Position spoon...

- Tell me about the last summer day...

- Don't care I about what people do say...

- Loving you inside a rocket space...

- Me you eternally must embrace...

- Cutting no chase...

- There's our romance...

- Like a beat dance...

- Heart starts again...

- Like a speedy train...

- Mirroring you my eyes...

- No hidden lies...

- Caressing my blonde hair...

- Like an atomic's sphere...

- Do know that all that we have...

- By the sun with no cap...

- Moving you at Porto's city...

- Call me more than simply sweety...

- Remember when you first told me that you were in love by me? 

- At the time felt myself like the river and the sea...

- Being more than thy honey bee...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina