Monday, September 19, 2022

A direct love speech from Elizavetta to our shared heart



- Man, inside our possession's look...

- Writing us together more than a wild book...

- Library does stood...

- Art being not only our mood...

- There's the taste...

- No smashed tooth paste..

- Everlastingly thee I waste...

- To be with you again...

- Streets having no shame...

- Telepathy's a solid game...

- Funnelling not our brain...

- Into the loop...

- Sharing more than a piece of fruit...

- One more time...

- Tell me that you're mine...

- Love being fine...

- By the store...

- Knocking at the door...

- Descending stair...

- Not here, but there...

- Take me into your arms...

- Flood me with all your charms...

- Do know that tonight we'll touch the sky...

- When the day becomes our night...

- Kiss me awake...

- No silhouette...

- Staring at our cat...

- My stripped shape...

- Suddenly thee I do shake...

- No need for any sudden break...

- Book pages movement make...

- Not by some cruise lake...

- Thinking on words inside a can...

- Been carried along from here to Japan...

- There's my choice...

- Nurturing no voice...

- Kiss me times 2...

- Only me and you...

- Being true...

- No blue...

- Something new...

- Moving paper cloth...

- Feel myself hot...

- Smile eternally...

- We're more than fantasy....

- Reality not jeopardy...

- Dancing us inside a move...

- Into an endless groove...

- Look at me for more than an hour...

- Don't want to feel ourselves sour...

- Why is it always like this? 

- Eternity's our bliss...

- Voodoo is a smile...

- Meanwhile...

- Walking we both away...

- Talking during the day...

- Books by my hands...

- Where the world doesn't ends...

- Mention again my pretty eyes...

- Ocean does sighs...

- Earth suddenly lies...

- Secrets too many...

- Not counting a loose penny...

- Make me good tonight...

- Be my light..

- Fashion model do I state..

- Duality's not late...

- Like ball eight...

- Hole black...

- Bunch pack...

- Giving us our eyes...

- Where afternoon sighs...

- Shattering us our dreams...

- As the world spins and spins...

- When door open again...

- There's our name...

- At the tracks of a train...

- Never in vain...

- Godspeed no pain...

- Forbade us to be lame...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina