Monday, September 19, 2022

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love of mine...

- Curtain our time...

- Wanna thee feel...

- Morning us heal...

- Evening's our real deal...

- Be like Superman...

- Love I the taste of thy pen...



- Don't wanna it share....

- No need to fluids spare...

- Popping inside my heart...

- Like Jacques Brel you must...

- Be just...



- Feelings are akin to no depart...

- Kiss me twice awake...

- Mold me inside our together shape...

- Not inside the looking glass...

- Possess me with class...

- Desire is more than lust pass...

- Provide an echo into my ear...

- Drive me towards a spear...

- Meticulously tell me not..

- Time hasn't forgot..

- Days of being shot...

- All that I really know...

- Brewing storm does show..

- Side from her the wind does blow..

- Be my angel sweet..

- Move me deep...

- Know that by the floor moves the flower...

- Akin again to the earliest hour...

- Perpetuate inside me..

- Reason I on top of thee..

- Come 3 times here...

- Develop our inner atmosphere...

- Kryptonite hate I...

- No lie...

- Tell me that I'm more than beautiful...

- Wanna feel fruitful...

- Stare at my new bra you must...

- Tiger be to me just...

- Shoes wanna I to set free...

- Don't care about fantasy...

- Throughout 80's love of mine...

- Stranger Things at its prime...

- Make my body shine...



- Deliciously you me must kiss...

- Know that weather's cold...

- Wanna I action 6....

- Always you being bold...

- Without a bloody cape...

- Not an Alien coming late...

- Easy it ain't being your Lois Lane...

- When our shared bed us tame...



- Inside more than some wicked game...

- Do know that you love my hair...

- Time never knocks us elsewhere...

- During our lustful storm...

- Feeling we again as newborn...

- Hate newspaper's ink...

- Inside our room...

- Let me into thee sink...

- Not too soon...

- Shout to the world about the beauty of me...

- Finger me touch...

- World's notch...

- Overwhelm no fantasy...

- Hold firmly my head...

- Feel my body turning red...

- Hands that move along...

- Mouth forming a song...

- Lips humming towards our throne...

- Deep into every single mine bone...

- Think I...

- Love of ours being real high...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina