Monday, September 19, 2022

A direct love speech from Annie to our shared heart

 


- Man, come on...

- Share we must a gum...

- It's deliciously fun...

- Open the tome...

- Kiss me by our love's zone...

- Feelings do shone...

- Where green grass...

- Pops from stone...

- Nurturing class...

- Yesterday did I thought...

- Weather being hot...

- Didn't forgot...

- Ventured in our boat...

- Hugged your coat...

- Coming into you...

- Strangely new...

- Line of our fact...

- No need I to act...

- Dominion I want...

- Using thy magical wand...

- Thinking not on Potter...

- Moved a bit further...

- In the land of the blind...

- Nurturing is real kind...

- In the heat of our night...

- Provide me with light..

- Listen to me say..

"During night and also day" 

- Wearing my new blouse...

- Echoing inside our house...

- Drag me again...

- Pointless it's to blame...

- Moistening my feel...

- Staring at our top hill...

- Chair left alone...

- Time has shown...

- Feel thy fingers on my lips...

- Moving my loose hips...

- Spasm does me keeps...

- Between our candy sweets...

- Wind to us whistles again...

- Numb feel I...

- Shame...

- Again we must try...

- Remember I always that song...

- Melody ain't a keeper's storm...

- Tune me in...

- Not into some play scene...

- Take me outside a landscape's dream...

- Give me something that I miss...

- Everlastingly thee I kiss...

- Muttering you number 6...

- Holding firmly thy left hand...

- Body of mine does bend...

- When space has no end...

- Dance with me...

- Filter all our energy...

- Let's use our bodies anatomy...

- Give a chance to history...

- Becoming astrology...

- Seed need I...

- No lie...

- Buildings are high...

- Feel the animal instinct inside us deep...

- Calmly me greet...

- There's our love's treat...

- Move me sweet...

- Gotta everything to you say...

- Not inside some pray...

- By the bed...

- Moving sheets...

- Drive me mad.  

- Treasure me as delight's sweets...

- Fly with me in between love spaceships...

- No need for pill...

- Barbarella's mood I feel...

- Move me like the sea...

- Using Latin's energy..

- Water does us rush..

- By the tub we each other push...

- Fold me like an origami piece...

- Wanna I understand Portuguese..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina