Thursday, September 29, 2022

A direct love speech from Olga to our shared heart


- Man of mine, flag wear we not... 

- Land of ours time has forgot... 

- Together we're hot... 

- Language's scene... 

- Communication's spleen... 

- Us together into the green... 

- Mermaid being I... 

- No lie... 

- Don't whisper me no say... 

- Love you also during the day... 

- From Petra's 7.000 B.C.



- Melting energy...

- In between you and me... 

- Passage stone line... 

- Alexandria's sea... 

- Inside architecture being totally fine... 



- Tell me again... 

- Nurturing our flame... 

- Freeze me day one... 

- Love when we're having more than fun... 

- Battling not with the sun... 



- Wanna reach... 

- Tides nothing me teach... 

- Ariel stares not at some geese... 

- Stand I by your side... 

- Learning Portuguese... 

- Being thy unique bride... 

- Sweetly do I you call... 

- Know that you're my wonder wall... 

- By the river... 

- Kissing you my heart... 

- Do not shiver... 

- Not into a sudden depart... 

- Loving you ain't a state... 

- Come I never too late... 

- Listening to Roxy Music's melody... 



- Deeper than deep... 

- Frenetically... 

- Do know about our beat... 

- Kiss me sweet... 

- Underneath... 

- There's my blue dress... 

- Love me and say... 

- Play I with you chess... 

- Style being our together way... 

- Do know and do care... 

- Entity of ours running everywhere... 

- Play album from Kurt Weill... 

- Love you inside a poetic smile... 



- Immerse me into a Brecht play... 

- Do know about our stay... 



- Everlastingly... 

- Holding our hands majestically... 

- Purity being... 

- Driving not that far... 

- Humming no scream... 

- Together we're... 

- Melting us both into a star... 

- Do know that inside our dance... 

- There's more than romance... 

- Into the light... 

- Caress me bright... 

- Between legs of mine... 

- Proverb being fine... 

- Tell me about wherever... 

- Us again together... 

- Forever and ever... 

- Decipher I while spiralling out... 

- No need I to shout... 

- Mention me... 

- Name's identity... 

- Walking by the sea shore... 

- Opening waters forever more... 

- Will count not till 4...

- Inside the most colorful kiss... 

- Do know that I'm thy only miss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina