Wednesday, September 28, 2022

A direct love speech from Annie to our shared heart

 


- Man of mine, take me everywhere... 

- Not outside biosphere... 

- Deep inside our own atmosphere... 

- Want it soon... 

- Love you from the sun to the moon... 

- Planet Earth must surface again... 

- Don't wanna feel myself tame... 

- Just again take me... 

- Fill our blank bodies fantasy... 

- Tell me not... 

- Know that beauty isn't only a shot... 

- Flowers by my hair... 

- Again mention to you I:

"Everywhere" 

- No sigh... 

-Wanna feel thy hand... 

- Not some rock and roll indie's band... 

- Fulfill energy of mine... 

- Don't care... 

- Wine ain't fine..

- Beauty ain't shared..

- Will paint something for you..

- Love me you must do.. 

- Meaning feelings as truth...

- Inside our everlasting dance... 

- Not like some vague romance... 

- Through the wind... 

- Everything does bind... 

- By our house... 

- Fasten I thy favorite green blouse... 

- Inside the living room... 

- Think I not about Japanese's moon... 

- Mishima's late bought novel... 

- No binding spell... 

- Flirting with you... 

- Pages flying into the well... 

- Being us new... 

- Tell me that forever am thy belle... 


- Do know that sometimes..

- Where street shines..

- Near the wine yard..

- Bacchus being in love.. 

- Talking to no card..

- By God's hand glove..



- Left one by my face... 

- Right one being my unique embrace... 

- Kiss me awake... 

- Develop we must a current shape... 

- Sharing with you a grape... 

- Feeling myself never late... 

- Pop up the bloody book... 

- J.M. Barrie ain't simply Captain Hook... 

- Forgetting status Peter Pan... 

- Watching TV want I not... 

- Nurture I thy pen... 

- Couch's hot... 



- Moon dust us won't cover... 

- Being we each other's lover... 

- Like a Fernando Pessoa's art piece... 



- Near the shelves wood... 

- Quickly catch our love's mood... 

- Beneath Francis Bacon's triptych... 

- Communication is at ease.. 

- Dominate I Portuguese... 

- Through the sand... 

- State I not "please"... 



- Whispering to you about our world without end..

- Grabbing thy loose hand... 

- Heart of mine continuously does beat... 

- You as my only treat... 

- Enter 21st century... 

- Kiss me majestically... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina