Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Sequential love story/arts project - Part Nineteen - International artists

 

There's Olga that's a woman that I love


With Zhu, Elizavetta and Elena at "O Bató" along artworks based on Sandman Saga by American artist David Mack with whom I've worked before along several international artists in worldwide art exhibitions curated by me 

With Alexandra, Janina, Marisol and Joana being woman that I love along pics of a Sandman pocket watch 

With Filomena at "O Bató" along an artwork based on Sandman by British artist Dave McKean with whom I've worked before along several international artists in worldwide art exhibitions curated by me along an artwork for Sandman Mystery Theater by American artist Guy Davis 

An artwork based on Sandman by American artist Bill Sienkiewicz with whom I've worked before along several international artists in worldwide art exhibitions curated by me along a pic of Janina that's a woman that I love

An artwork based on Sandman by British artist Dave McKean with whom I've worked before along several international artists in worldwide art exhibitions curated by me along a pic of Alexandra who is a woman that I love 

With Daria, Janina and Alexandra that are women that I love 

With Janina at "O Bató" along a comic strip page written by American writer Steven Seagle with art by American artist Guy Davis for Sandman Mystery Theater 

With Polina, Annie, Ksenia, Olga and Zhu at "O Bató

With Polina and Janina along comic strip pages written by American writer Steven Seagle and with art by American artist Guy Davis for Sandman Mystery Theater

With Zhu, Natalie and Paula along a character sketch artwork by American artist Guy Davis for Sandman Mystery Theater

With Polina, Daria, Mare and Zhu along an artwork based on Plato's Allegory Of The Cave 

With Alexandra and Janina along pics of a pocket Sandman watch along an artwork by Argentine artist Mr Ed with whom I've worked before along several international artists in worldwide art exhibitions curated by me and also comic art books written also by me 

A still from Janina that's a woman that I love along an artwork based on Sandman Mystery Theater by American artist Guy Davis 

Another still from Janina that's a woman that I love along a comic strip panel written by English writer Neil Gaiman with art by British artist Bryan Talbot 

With Alexandra that's a woman that I love along artworks by Argentine artist Mr Ed with whom I've worked before along several international artists in worldwide art exhibitions curated by me and comic art books written by me also 

With Alexandra, Zhu and Daria along Sandman wrist watches designed by American artists Michael Zulli and Jon J. Muth along a chessboard play with Sandman characters designed by Danish artist Teddy Kristiansen, an artwork based on Sandman and Death by American artist Rebecca Guay, an artwork for Hugo Pratt's new Corto Maltese by Spanish artist Ruben Pellejero with whom I've worked before along several international artists in worldwide art exhibitions curated by me along a fascinating painting by Spanish maestro Francisco Goya 

With Janina, Daria, Ksenia, Kitty and Zhu at "O Bató" along a comic strip page written and drawn by Italian artist Sergio Toppi 

With Alexandra, Polina, Riccia and Paula along my favorite Van Gogh's painting, a still from Sandman TV series mesmerising episode 5 featuring one of my favorite actors ever that's David Thewlis, a poster from Fantasporto along artworks by Spanish artist Ruben Pellejero and Argentine artist Mr Ed with whom I've worked before along several international artists in worldwide art exhibitions curated by me and comic art books also written by me 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina