Sunday, September 4, 2022

A direct love speech from Mare to our shared heart

 


- My Man, Man of mine... 

- Deliciously want us both prime... 

- Enter mining town... 

- Bats are speeding sound... 

- Tell me that you love me... 

- Not only as thy honey bee... 

- Fire see I in the sky... 

- Daedalus surely can't fly... 




- But babe... 

- Don't I forget... 

- Sometimes you're a brat... 

- Let's feed the cat..

- Fangs must we loose..

- No time for booze...

- We're what we both choose... 

- Vamp style while being thy queen... 

- Don't you dare to make me mean... 

- Flourish our together spleen... 

- Don't pen everything... 

- Love is more than a quick scream... 

- Wound not our heart... 

- The beat continues to be fast... 

- We're what we both do start... 

- Surely we'll not be the last... 

- Open Atlantic Ocean we must... 

- More than a question of lust... 

- Black hair of mine... 

- Where light ain't fine... 

- Exiting and entering... 

- Make me spin... 

- Portland theater's scene... 

- Don't drive me mad... 

- Make me feed on you... 

- Want you real bad... 

- True... 

- European Portuguese blood... 

- Arteries of mine do flood... 

- Be all my love... 

- Not some peace dove... 

- Ripping thy chest... 

- Surely is the best... 

- Heart on a bloody stake... 

- Drive me towards our private lake... 

- Make me shake... 

- Flying in your shoulder... 

- Definitely feel myself loopy... 

- Just like a teenage groupie... 

- Makes me feel bolder... 

- Kiss me times 101...

- Wanna have more than solid fun... 

- Song is what we're both upon... 

- Love of mine being the moon... 

- Never too soon... 

- You know that American I am... 

- Treat me with glam... 

- Be bloody Superman...



- Don't care.. 

- It's our attitude... 

- Being everywhere... 

- Definitely rude... 

- Eternal love we have already... 

- Life's steady... 

- Do know that I'm not Cinderella... 

- Surely am I thy Bella... 

- Gloves by the floor... 

- Do know that I want more and more... 

- Heal me times 7... 

- Don't wanna belong to heaven... 

- Kiss me awake... 

- Make me shiver and shake... 

- Thy Portuguese's soul... 

- Never grows old... 

- Towards eternity...

- Being I you and you me... 

- Mix energy... 

- 1 we'll always be...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina