Sunday, September 4, 2022

A direct love speech from Didi to our shared heart

 


- My Man, loving you... 

- Everybody knows that it's true... 

- Sometimes can't I understand... 

- About new stage brand... 

- Passion for years 3...

- Sharing more than our fantasy... 

- Delicately feel I sweetly... 

- Play that Bowie's song... 

- About love as an atomic bomb... 



- Plato wasn't right... 

- Forged cave's light... 



- Do know that I absolutely love you... 

- Not only when the world's blue... 

- Everything that you to me give... 

- Aces not coming from your shirt's sleeve... 

- Eyes of mine do flirt you..

- Where the ocean remains blue..

- By the greenest mountain... 

- Drinking from our natural fountain... 

- Tango dancing us all night along... 

- Bodies immersed inside a song... 

- Again loving you... 

- Nature being true... 

- Make me linger not... 

- We're ancient times knot... 

- Gods did forgot... 

- About what was hot... 

- Pampas land... 

- Where I begin and you end... 



- Porto not being a stamp... 

- Inside some cramp... 



- Patagonia, fire and ice... 

- Beloved our mutual surprise... 



- Saying to you... 

- Me being thy glue... 

- Hold my hand... 

- Do know that I'm for you a fool... 

- Not caring about any band..

- Love of us being definitely cool..

- Marriage never at stake... 

- Time to shiver and shake..

- Lips of mine again do move... 

- Droping potion...

- Love's more than simple emotion... 

- There's not only my mood... 

- Socrates being a snake... 

- Where philosophy does break... 



- Don't care I about Shakespeare... 

- Breathing us clean air... 



- Reading Cortazar again... 



- Pessoa is to blame... 



- Give me more than a dream... 

- Openly give you a scream... 

- Life doesn't change every day... 

- Together we're more than a simple say... 

- Seconds, minutes and hours feel I thy caress... 

- Inside my beating chest... 

- Bodies never rest... 

- Us being the best... 

- Surely feel I divine... 

- Orgasm being astonishingly fine... 

- Raised as latins we're... 

- Children staring at a star..

- Roman Empire real far..

- Augustus did fall..

- History created a wall... 




- Lucretia Borgia never feeling small... 



- Be more than my angel pin... 

- Loving you eternally by the green..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina