Tuesday, September 6, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- Love of mine... 

- Delight is fine... 

- Today you must be my candy Man... 

- Because I know that you do can... 

- Drive us out from streets people full... 

- Most times they're dull... 

- Treat me cool... 

- Magic of us together being more than a tool... 

- Time of you to flowers to me pick... 

- Love is to keep... 

- Coffee that you me prepare... 

- Aroma Bailey's sweet... 

- Inside our treat... 

- Emotions being everywhere... 

- Give me a passionate kiss... 

- Listen I to serpent's hiss... 

- Yesterday's dream..

- Sugar I our cream..

- Body of thee as my door's key... 

- When I become you and you me... 

- Softly... 

- Hands of you that me hold... 

- Nothing to explain... 

- Like the purest gold... 

- Every single day being thy dame... 

- Kissing your neck... 

- Feel no blowback... 

- Dress becomes invisible to our eyes... 

- Feast without lies... 

- Sometimes want to grab all thy energy... 

- Conceal it in my anatomy...

- Spirituality... 

- Tantrism ain't no mess... 

- Face receives a lash... 

- Painting a dash... 

- Moving into thy pillow... 

- Left shoulder of thee being my willow... 

- By the bed you and me..

- Forging astronomy.. 

- Thought in several ways of love's art..

- When we both actively do start...

- Ritual ain't only fashion..

- But purest passion..

- Dancing us both pleasurably... 

- Moment not silently... 

- Humming into your ear right... 

- Definitely feel I inner light... 

- Like a fire ball... 

- Breaking our majestic emotional wall... 

- Forth and back... 

- Me biting thy neck... 

- Dressing our clothes quickly...

- Must savour oxygen's park tree... 

- Only you and me... 

- Feeling us swiftly... 

- Lips again move me... 

- Party over ain't... 

- Slumber land must we paint... 

- Drained of energy... 

- Hold your body's lethargy... 

- Feasting again with you... 

- Body of mine... 

- Delightful fine... 

- Naturally true... 

- Caring not about the land... 

- We're more than a quick stand... 

- Love me eternally... 

- Whisper me eloquently... 

- Moscow... 

- City loving our glow... 

- Porto... 

- Know I where wind does blow... 

- Listening to our heart... 

- Not playing any part...



- My love, my Man... 

- Sure that I can... 

- Life's full of glam... 

- Through street of us... 

- Walking with you again... 

- No need for any bus... 

- Dancing till world's end... 

- Sinking in our purest energy... 

- More than body's chemistry... 

- With you.. 

- Simply do know... 

- World becomes new... 

- Love being first row... 

- Jealousy ain't no show...

- Looking good... 

- Our cat's mood... 

- Tell me what it feels to be new... 

- Saying to me and you: 

"Hate world made of blue"

- Kissing you times 4...

- Closing the door... 

- Perception ain't by the floor... 

- Loving you not by the shore... 

- Stylish always being... 

- When summer doesn't sing... 

- The only way to be... 

- Near Bató discotheque... 

- Where we first met... 



- Coffee by the bar...

- Want us to mirror a sky's star... 

- Like Alexander Petrov's animation...

- "My love" being delight's sensation... 



- Green dress... 

- Love's evolution excess... 

- Always say I to you:

"Top of the world we belong to be"

"Where there's pure energy"

"Breathing at the tallest mountain... 

"Drinking water from the purest fountain"

"By Gerês paradise loving you"

"Not thinking about some lost shoe"

"Cinderella is only a children's tale" 

"Definitely she's pale" 



- Again move me... 

- Towards infinity... 

- Do know that our cat's a psycho...

- Fishes inside an art's litho...

- Must we be careful with our whole... 

- He greedy puts us inside a call... 

- Want I to listen to your heart..

- Sleeping by your side with art... 

- Life doesn't depart... 

- Memories sometimes break my head... 

- The British Queen is dead... 

- Illuminati being... 

- Major sorcerer's supreme... 

- Countries devastated by a monarchy... 

- Love we mustn't care... 

- Evil always was everywhere... 

- Wolves wearing sheep skin... 

- Not inside any dream... 

- Kissing you ten times plus more...

- Body breaks not... 

- Nothing ain't forgot... 

- Into our main core... 

- Feeling you inside... 

- Not only a common ride... 

- Thy honey I am... 

- Where your pen... 

- Fills our love's den... 

- Lisbon streets... 

- Sheppard keeps...

- Porto's avenues...

- Delighting our views... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina