Monday, September 26, 2022

A direct love speech from Joana to our shared heart

 


- Man, let's together sleepwalk... 

- No annoying chit chat talk... 

- Free our together mind... 

- We're more than kind... 

- Learning not to excel... 

- When there's no need to spell... 

- Important is being way more than thy belle... 

- World is kinda boring right now... 

- Must try to put it inside a clasp wow... 

- Can't use... 

- Definitely can't abuse... 

- Stopping not... 

- Time hasn't forgot... 

- Plunge I into our mega world... 

- Feel us not kinda small... 

- Opening my brain... 

- Playing no game... 

- Think not that people are lame... 

- Not tearing anything apart... 

- Take I a stab... 

- Passing from hand of mine to hand of you our heart... 

- Not by some cab... 

- Can't stop when it comes to you... 

- Deliver you me must something new... 

- Moving wildly like an hurricane... 

- Softly whispering no shame... 

- Decades ago... 

- Arts flourish show... 

- Time of decade 20...

- Feeling ourselves plenty... 

- Easy it's to love you...

- Sharing memories out of the blue... 

- Being no dreamer inside a dream... 

- Reality makes us both spin... 

- Not being blown away... 

- Expression has its say... 

- In the land of the wild... 

- Stuttering like a child... 

- Drinking red wine... 

- Everything's fine... 

- Stripped feel I... 

- No lie... 

- Sense of wonder to quote... 

- Wearing thy unique coat... 

- Inside our head... 

- Cosmos being our shared bed...

- Tell me about the beauty in me... 

- Spread we must energy... 

- Distribute electricity... 

- Society is going down...

- Critical minds stare us at some clown... 

- Moving not towards Italy... 

- Or Treviso's sea... 

- Can't understand people's duplicity... 

- Almost like being us inside a Nanni Moretti's movie... 

- Feel myself again groovie... 



- They say that fascism it ain't... 

- Stare we at walls' paint... 

- Tell me about how today the stars did shine... 

- Put our bound heart inside a rhyme... 

- Don't care about time... 

- Breathing in and out... 

- No need to shout... 

- Fascism always been... 

- Coffee without cream... 

- Prepare us sugar less tea... 

- Love being thy source of energy... 

- Caressing duplicity... 

- Not inside some hidden storm... 

- Photography art never has gone... 

- Us as the newborn... 

- Savage, Naked and Raw... 

- God didn't saw... 

- We stuffing man's straw... 

- Again inside The Fall... 

- Like when Camus was writing towards a wall...



- Figure of speech... 

- Together us being Portuguese... 

- Entering chapel by the sea... 

- Forgot I not number 3...

- Into lips of mine... 

- Spreading not wine... 

- Moving former time... 

- Give me more than a coin dime... 

- Riding our birth land... 

- No bitter end... 

- Typhoon's spent... 

- Listening to an indie band... 

- Muttering a Portuguese sound... 

- We're what we both did found... 

- Take me back... 

- Visioning La Fura Dels Baus play show... 

- No lack... 

- By the front row... 

- Feeling wind that does us blow... 



- Merging into our bones just like the purest white snow... 

- Tell me about my eyes of brown color... 

- Don't feel myself sour... 

- With you by the earliest hour... 

- Staring at our poster art... 

- No need to depart... 

- Giving you my left hand... 

- Sexiness does bend... 

- Tell me that I'm beautiful... 

- Mention to me that's life fruitful... 

- Want not to feel myself dull... 

- Staring at the kitchen's clock.. 

- Minutes running amok... 

- Feel you inside a state of shock... 

- When suddenly press I play into our theme's punk rock... 

- Sometimes do I know... 

- About inner glow...

- When body does sleep... 

- Fingers as treat... 

- Not seconds cold... 

- Be way more bold... 

- Press play into that Siouxsie and The Banshees' song... 

- About a masterpiece storm.. 

- Cascade being our way... 

- Melting not only today... 



- Tell me not... 

- About time's hot... 

- Be more than a solid shot... 

- Wait I for our train... 

- Never in vain... 

- Think I lots of times that I've read too much... 

- Not circling an early grudge...

- Passing Phiip K.Dick's pages inside a book... 

- Counter Clock World's look... 

- Fishing without cane or hook... 



- Taking over body and soul... 

- Never feeling myself old... 

- Let me be thy emotional inspiration... 

- Cutting pace into a wild nation... 

- Luring possession... 

- Into direct action... 

- Reflect us into some mirror... 

- Want us to be even clearer... 

- Not living our life in the looking class... 

- Sharing stars with you inside a lustful pass... 

- Like a disco's act... 

- Being fact... 

- Again melody enters our body's fluidly... 

- Theme's imagery... 

- Words of no sleep... 

- Sandman moves us deep... 

- Entering into our own spaceship... 



- Don't care I about world's lunacy... 

- No need to fantasy... 

- Kiss you 2 times awake... 

- Staring at your human shape... 

- Think I not... 

- 21st Century as our deadlock... 

- Just give me... 

- Our together blindfolded energy... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina