Sunday, September 4, 2022

A direct love speech from Annie to our shared heart

 


- Man of mine, always me remember... 

- First days of September... 

- Kiss me awake... 

- By the lake... 

- There's our special needs... 

- Forming current seeds... 

- Lips of mine... 

- Holding you just fine... 

- Painting I not any scene... 

- Eating sugar with cream... 

- Room top of you and me... 

- Listening to a walk... 

- Mundane electricity... 

- No need for any talk... 

- Cat is moving everything... 

- Surely it ain't mean..

- Melancholy drifts our scene..

- Forget I our dance's spin.. 

- Mention the beauty in you and me... 

- Don't drift us towards night's fantasy... 

- Be my diesel and gasoline... 

- You know what I mean... 

- Love being our machine... 

- Nails of mine... 

- Back of you is fine... 

- Mirror on the wall... 

- World is real small... 

- Call me baby of thee... 

- Not with poetry... 

- Enter astronomy... 

- Use chemistry... 

- Press astrology... 

- Decipher the sea... 

- Say something to me... 

- Move us tropically... 

- Conceal us not... 

- Time must not forgot... 

- Saying I something to you... 

- Moving the sky's blue... 

- Delicate cheeks of mine... 

- Biting you real fine.. 

- Need no change of scenery... 

- When it's only you and me... 

- Show me everything... 

- No loose dream... 

- Pay me in kind... 

- Loving thy heart... 

- Not inside our shared mind... 

- Where all does start... 

- Tomorrow want to lay myself with you... 

- World being a ghost for true... 

- There's our dance... 

- Miles of our eternal romance... 

- At the most western route map... 

- Inside your lap... 

- Marveling our love's carousel... 

- Definitely being your only belle... 

- More than a common laid... 

- Like princess Scheherazade... 



- Don't care I about the rain... 

- Surely emotion ain't a game... 

- Travelling with you light... 

- Being more than thy insight... 

- During day and night... 

- With all our together might... 

- Bodies of us again do move... 

- Like a floating tune... 

- Want us to be more than everlasting life... 

- Shared cake's slice... 

- Inside a Cohen's melody... 

- There's our ensemble jeopardy... 




- Call me thy perfect one..

- Forget the bloody song...

- We're all alone... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina