Thursday, September 15, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, don't put it that way...

- Heart of ours must we pay...

- There's our clothes...

- As our love boats...

- Major Tom told something to Ziggy Stardust...

- Be to me always just...




- Thin White Duke forgot about Alladinsane...

- There's our membrane...




- Echoing inside our brain...

- Nathan Adler did talk...




- Ramona A. Stone was inside a walk...



- Starman became Black Star...

- Never driving us far...




- Kissing you inside a bliss...

- Being thy miss...

- Surely...

- Philip Jeffries...

- More than an entity...



- Theme "Dark Entries"...



- Shuffling from a German art school...

- Be my main inspirational tool...

- Peter Murphy did drool...

- Daniel Ash remained cool..

- David J. was acting like a fool...

- Kevin Haskins was playing pool...



- Twin Peaks must we totally forget...

- Love to kiss also thy cat...



- Mulholland Drive us tell...



- That Alexandra is more than thy belle...



- Cast myself into a pic from Polina's spell...

- Ah well...



- Tell me that you love me...

- No shattered fantasy...

- Share we human duality...

- Lynch filtered a dream...



- Godard could only scream...

- Passing away...

- Spaceboy did say...



- Nouvelle Vague as an act..

- Don't be a spoiled brat...

- Kiss me wet...



- By the dark...

- No need for us to park...

- Moon dust will cover you and me...

- Shift towards our love's identity...

- Mention me not Hell...

- Norse mythology did fell...

- Like Romans also did...

- Augustus main spit...



- Back into no land at all...

- Me and you inside nature's call...

- Possession by the wall...

- Do know that Eden ain't shame...

- Adam and Eve are to blame...



- Nothing comes from vintage old...

- Together we're never cold...

- Freshness us being by The Fall...

- Love of mine, simple you must always be...

- Soften me as thy only honeybee...

- Listening outside...

- Going again to nature's ride...

- Strip my dress...

- Let's not play chess...

- Striping thy jeans...

- By all means...

- World does spins...

- Laura you must me not name...

- Desire ain't an electric train...



- Hold my hands tight...

- Lust is light...

- Shadow ain't right...

- Flesh and blood...

- Being we both human flood...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina