Monday, September 12, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, come on... 

- We need extra fun... 

- Spots are on the run... 

- Parking ticket line... 

- Want you to be only mine... 

- Deep into sleeplessness nights... 

- Let's merge into variety lights... 

- Tell me that love is our key... 

- Kiss I you and kiss you me... 

- Don't write about bloody anarchy... 

- Holding you is pure... 

- We're each other's cure... 

- Time for you to caress my hair... 

- Fondly want you everywhere... 

- Do known that..

- Need to put on my hat..

- Remember body's slip... 

- Being you my Superman... 

- Inside we must keep... 

- Doing what we can... 

- Bringing back no spam... 

- Virtuously... 

- No clothes in between you and me... 

- forgetting Dorothy... 

- When Oz is free... 

- Don't torture me again... 

- To love isn't to blame... 

- Legs that go up... 

- To the top... 

- Deep inside yellow skin... 

- Where time hasn't been... 

- Kiss my hips... 

- Sink my lips... 

- Make me wet... 

- Be more than a spoiled brat... 

- Curious, curiouser... 

- Wanna be Mad Max's Furiosa... 

- Definitely can I understand... 

- When my personality is in thy hand... 

- Listening us both to Baudelaire... 

- Kitchen seats we don't spare... 

- Breakfast by the floor... 

- Think I on time 4...

- Waiting for you... 

- Duality ain't new... 

- Thy blondie being I... 

- Heart of glass... 

- With all world's class... 

- Empty human mass... 

- Pump engine in... 

- Make me scream... 

- Love's a simple thing... 

- Where reality proves more than any sordid dream...

- Back to the top... 

- When legs do pop...

- Feverishly...

- Mind and body being for thee... 

- Caress me... 

- Don't care I about House of The Dragon Series TV... 

- Lord of the Rings is pure fantasy... 

- Deliver me again... 

- Expressionism is to blame... 

- As Caligari me you must tame... 

- Being more than thy solid flame... 

- Porto as thy birth land... 

- Hold my right hand... 

- Like Nick Cave's song red... 

- Drive me mad... 

- Inside our shared heart... 

- Joyously I do start... 

- Not playing any part... 

- Forging magic as a trick... 

- Again move me deep... 

- Kiss me again sweet... 

- Want I more than a simple treat...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina