Sunday, September 4, 2022

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, tell me that you'll always love me... 

- Leaping ourselves into infinity... 

- Do know that I'm thy Valkyrie... 



- That time... 

- Sew being fine... 

- Didn't knew... 

- How 2 days would be without you... 

- Scandinavian poetry... 

- Pointed I at thee... 

- Cat of ours gave us a biscuit tea... 

- Opening the paper... 

- Message I you thee... 

- One being you and me... 

- Marriage of ours being awake... 

- Breathing each other's shape... 

- Not too late tonight... 

- Bring me light... 

- Caring I for thee...

- Love's energy... 

- Never ask I too much... 

- Hair being our bush... 

- Don't make me crawl... 

- Together we're more than some embroidery shawl... 

- Carry each other we must... 

- Together being just... 

- No time to lament... 

- Pyre emotions do bend... 

- Who's gonna ride your horses wild? 

- Time to raise our child... 

- Be more than a piece of glass... 

- Love me with class... 

- Throughout the entire galaxy... 

- Do know that I want to be only with thee... 

- Surely can I... 

- Definitely can you... 

- Again we both sigh... 

- Becoming Gods honest true... 

- Talking to love's sand... 

- Heart does bend... 

- Don't turn us around... 

- We're more than some sound... 

- Looking back at you... 

- World definitely pure... 

- Thy head on my lap... 

- Whispering no chit chat... 

- Like Orpheus and Eurydice's myth... 

- Being we each other's treat... 



- Caring not about what's beneath... 

- Disappear I in you..

- Giving you all that is new... 

- Passing through you just like a ghost... 

- Love surely is a toast..

- Body of mine..

- You say... 

"Perfectly fine" 

"Not only today" 

- Cat again hiss and scream... 

- Not inside a thousand dream... 

- Morpheus me does again tell... 

"Be thy belle inside a spell"

"Awake him because he must"

"Definitely being you both more than just" 

"Love you must advocate" 

"Don't be yourselves late" 

"Surely you both are more than a quick earthquake" 

"Realize the time" 

"When you both want each other fine" 

"Dreams can I provide" 

"Home mustn't we divide" 

"Will leave him a fortune cookie" 

"No rookie" 

"Both you must rise"

"While throwing no dice"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina