Saturday, September 10, 2022

A direct love speech from Mare to our shared heart

 


- Man, it's in everything that we do... 

- Loving me is loving you... 

- Take me not... 

- Where time has forgot... 

- Memories are more than some clean dot... 

- Not like Rutger Hauer's speech... 

- Blade Runner ain't a solid breach... 



- Replicate our love sweet... 

- Move me deep... 

- Be my solid ship... 

- Give me a treat... 

- Don't split ocean's waves... 

- In between thy morning shaves... 

- Here it's me calling you... 

- 21st century is true... 

- Sweating body time...

- Us at our utmost prime... 

- Loving neither lemon nor lime... 

- Columbus called this continent the new land... 

- Know that boats here did stand... 



- Magalhães in Porto born... 

- Created a storm... 



- Reaching world's end... 

- Time made his existence spent... 

- With me you stay must... 

- Be more than to me just... 

- Remember me again... 

- Feel myself tame... 

- Nothing is vain... 

- Carry me through love's train... 

- Being thy only flame... 

- Streets calling our united name... 

- We're the ones to blame... 

- Actually we've no shame... 

- Brits Queen is dead... 

- Like some silly game... 

- Body's by the fridge still red... 

- Funeral and all that endless ceremony... 

- Let's marvel the mighty sea... 

- 80's galore... 

- We as kids wanted even more... 

- Tapes by the floor... 

- Not like Stranger Things... 

- We used laser ray beams... 



- Being now thy majesty... 

- Super powerful entity... 

- Bearing more than thy identity... 

- When you tell me... 

- That our love's eternally... 

- Yesterday put on the coat... 

- Entered our boat... 

- Noticed again the flavour... 

- Smiled I at the waver... 

- Think I not..

- Feel with you hot..

- Desire's knot... 

- Loose me... 

- Where there's land... 

- Outside poetry... 

- There's bodies that bend... 

- You're the one... 

- Make me stare at the sun... 

- Kiss me for real... 

- No fun... 

- We're more than a deal... 

- Share with me thy gum..

- Make up us kill..

- Pagan all is... 

- Life of us must be a simple kiss... 

- Being Portuguese... 

- Porto's born..

- Lovely time zone... 

- Portland name..

- Oregon's came..

- Breathe I our melody... 

- Purest divine chemistry...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina