Thursday, September 1, 2022

A direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love of mine... 

- Day's being fine... 

- Knowledge's time... 

- By our bed's side... 

- Never merging us together inside tempest tide... 

- Don't make me fall... 

- You're my call... 

- Caress my eyes... 

- Kiss my lips... 

- Syncing some sighs... 

- Heart of mine that beats... 

- Use not numbers inside our love's deck... 

- Sweetly must we each other all time check... 

- Dreams forming from our head to our neck... 

- Like a bliss sensation pack... 

- Not inside some pray... 

- Summer's last day... 

- Love, wake me up softly... 

- Sheets of ours being majesty... 

- Most of the time... 

- At our purest prime... 

- Want I you to be eternally mine... 

- Not only thy head... 

- Body of you makes me mad... 

- Sweetly can't I think... 

- When stare I at thy pen's ink... 

- Do know that inside my hat... 

- Adding logical math... 

- Number Pi... 

- Again please me... 

- Tell me that I'm the world's prettiest one... 

- More than thy magical love bomb... 

- All over our song... 

- Time surely will not be gone... 

- We're each other's storm... 

- Eyes of mine as pearls from the sky... 

- By your side never feel I shy... 

- Touch me everlastingly... 

- Do know that our hearts have the same anatomy... 

- Fragile being I... 

- When by your lap do I sigh... 

- Thy stylish style... 

- When t-shirt is worthwhile... 

- Meanwhile... 

- Love I thy smile... 

- Do know about our lustful thought... 

- Near our favorite love's spot... 

- Breakfast you must me prepare... 

- Croissants being our atmosphere... 

- Eggs and ham by the fridge... 

- Not everywhere... 

- Being also I Portuguese... 

- Whisper I to you... 

- Something completely new... 

- For true... 

- Chemise being blue... 

- Loving me means loving you... 

- When you ask me if daughter is fine... 

- Feel you decidedly mine... 

- Strange thought think I not... 

- There's our eternal love's knot... 

- Embrace me again... 

- Morning's to blame... 

- Surely have we no shame... 

- Way of ours to be..

- Sharing us more than energy... 

- Or telepathy... 

- When our mutual caress ain't blasphemy..

- By the wind being us both soft... 

- It's Fall's touch...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina