Wednesday, September 21, 2022

A direct love speech from Mare to our shared heart


 

- Love of mine...

- Delight's time...

- Be my only Man...

- Drive us both inside your pen...

- Bloody war again...

- Almost like a lame videogame...

- Kiss me energetically...

- Do know that our hearts aren't free...

- Belong you to me...

- Strip your identity...

- Don't care about Armageddon...

- Truly messed up fandom...

- Morrissey did say: 

"Come what may"



- Whisper I to you...

- Undeniably being it new...

- Bottle by the sea...

- Just you and me...

- Mankind should endure...

- Love syndrome is the cure...

- You know that I never drink...Wine.

- Pour me something fine...



- Be to me pure...

- Must we prepare the wood stake...

- Inside a wake...

- No break...

- And it's Joe...

- Storming no snow...

- And it's Vlad...

- Playing with an IPad...

- And it's Volodymyr...

- Playing fear of fear...

- Dance with me one more time...

- Let's explore together a coal mine...

- Wearing thy favorite dress...

- Head of mine don't you dare mess...

- Picturing a tiny emotional tale...

- Sticking with you...

- Out of the blue..

- Until the end of the world we must sail...

- We're a phrase at the wind thrown...

- Mystery's long gone...

- Strip me gently...

- Let's breathe ecstasy...

- Don't want a bloody lobotomy...

- In and out of Europe...

- Battleground route...

- Like the 1st and 2nd World Wave...

- We're each other's shape...

- Framed inside a collapsed videotape...

- Don't wanna come late...

- Simple American being I...

- Can't control my sigh...

- Tell me to where we must go...

- Need I not to create a show...

- Put us together on the go...

- Body and soul...

- Not cold...

- Both being bold...

- 21st century...

- Where war stage is ancestry...

- Throughout the land...

- Forging shamans' plan...

- Hold my hand...

- By the fridge is sodas' can...

- There's Yin and Yang...

- Must we forget Big Bang



- Planets aligned do spin...

- No need for an attitude...

- Being we never rude...

- Move me again...

- Feel shame...

- Streets bare no name...

- Us being tame...

- Care I not for fame...

- Teeth that bite you and me...

- Sharing a crucifix's tree...

- Jesus Christ simple fictional character...

- Not plain ether...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina