Sunday, September 4, 2022

A direct love speech from Olga to our shared heart

 


- Man, don't you dare to me say... 

- That easy ain't today... 

- During the last day of summer feel I not... 

- State's shock... 

- Complete move by you... 

- All is new... 

- Bound in a bizarre way... 

- John Willie's works make me pray... 



- Unite me and you again... 

- Sun ray ain't lame... 

- Vaguely... 

- Deciphering no bigotry... 

- Where our show's a glow... 

- Twice in a row... 

- Pillow makes us both sweat... 

- By the corridor... 

- Stalking number 4...

- Words are usually kept... 

- Tell me about the beauty in me... 

- Release our energy... 

- Like some pinups chemistry... 

- We're what we want to be... 

- All that I hold... 

- By your side being bold... 

- Red hair of mine hammering your face... 

- No need for any shoe lace... 

- Morpheus makes us again dream... 



- Virtuously we don't sleep... 

- Shoulder of you... 

- Being my pillow for true... 

- Feeling that always stay... 

- During night and day... 

- Thinking about your eyes... 

- Candid stream thought sighs... 

- World can't we comprehend... 

- Nurturing it until the end... 

- Like a dadaist fantasy... 

- When you kiss me... 

- Society can't us stop... 

- Love when I'm on top... 

- Music by our ears being pop... 

- Popcorn without cream... 

- Delightfully do I spin... 

- Weather not cutting our love's scene... 

- Flowers bouquet... 

- Entering a buffet... 

- Caress I you again... 

- Where streets have no name... 

- Filling papers without shame... 

- Everything that inside us drive... 

- Not a simple ride... 

- Definitely we can... 

- Flirt until the very end... 

- Don't care about people's thoughts... 

- Land of ours without knots...

- To love us easy ain't...

- Flesh of ours must we paint...

- Entering vigorously... 

- Like an elephant swimming by the sea.. 

- Being us lovers by the streets... 

- When you call me every single day "sweets"..

- Babe, there's our paved way... 

- You and me inside our unique say... 

- Skin must we both shed... 

- Baby make me deliriously mad... 

- Inside the prettiest world's town... 

- Delightful being our sound... 

- Music that does play..

- When I hear you say: 

"Love you every single day"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina