Monday, September 5, 2022

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love of mine... 

- Feel now real fine... 

- Woke up today... 

- Reality felt stray... 

- By your side sleeping... 

- Surely more than a mutual greeting... 

- Feel myself brave... 

- Definitely not like being at some grave... 

- Fangs loose I... 

- Want I to bite thee... 

- No lie... 

- Blood for free... 

- Forgot about that a bit... 

- Need you to be to me eternally sweet... 

- Real deep... 

- Entering inside my heart... 

- Never feeling thy depart... 

- Until the end of the world and back... 

- Do know that together we're a pack... 

- Caress I your soul... 

- Definitely touching gold... 

- Sometimes I don't know... 

- Love of ours is like snow... 

- Being wherever we both want to go... 

- Wearing thy favorite dress of mine... 

- Time being fine... 

- Color blood red... 

- Don't you dare to drive me mad... 

- Kiss me languidly... 

- Give me thy energy... 

- Love me fluidly... 

- Secrets we've not... 

- Mysteries we did forgot... 

- Do know that together we're hot... 

- Stars explode by our side... 

- Ocean whales do glide... 

- Stare I at camera device... 

- Where all is prettier than rice... 

- Kiss me nice... 

- Unleash your jeans... 

- By all means... 

- Wanna feel you again...

- Time ain't some colorful flame... 

- Easy it's being thy dame... 

- Move me not into a mysterious way... 

- Do know that you always say:

"Love me more than in a single shot way" 

- Think I not... 

- Candles did I forgot... 

- Lips move... 

- We should... 

- By the sheets continue our mood... 

- Legs moving... 

- Not like wood... 

- But grooving... 

- Sometimes I feel like I don't know... 

- Want our love to grow... 

- To be sugar in thy coffee cup... 

- When we are together up... 

- To light our way... 

- Inside more than a solo day... 

- There's that movie "Leon"... 

- By Luc Besson... 



- Love me more than times 3...

- Explode the night for me... 

- Lightbulbs at our bed are switching off... 

- Feel no cough... 

- Cigarettes packs are burning alone... 

- There's no light on our phone..

- Wanna be thy love bomb..

- More than a lyrical song...

- Acrobatically do we both stand... 

- Being I on top's end...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina