Sunday, September 25, 2022

A direct love speech from Olya to my solid heart

 


- Man, fortune teller being am... 

- Needing thy pen... 

- Do you me really want? 

- We're what our fingers have found... 

- Trending no spot... 

- Suddenly feel I hot... 

- Who dares to me condemn? 

- There's your ship's helm... 

- Guide me today... 

- Not to where the storm us does say... 

- Light coming our way... 

- Devilishly I do pray... 

- There's our inner way... 

- Fashion theatre play... 

- Thought maybe not... 

- Space made me forgot... 

- Let's take a ride... 

- Want you to be by my side... 

- Cover me on a blind belief... 

- Near that fallen leaf... 

- Tell me that you love me... 

- Mold me deeply... 

- Where fantasy... 

- Turns into reality... 

- Fingering again... 

- Streets are to blame... 

- Cards by the table... 

- Surely must we enable... 

- Nobody doesn't know... 

- Where the stormy sea does glow... 

- Caress my hair... 

- Tide being elsewhere... 

- Porto, city of anarchy... 

- Folding mystery... 

- Grabbing entropy... 

- No taste for misery... 

- Earring of mine by the floor... 

- Will count I till 4...

- Major Arcana do I now display... 

- Crossroads are always at bay... 

- Everything in cosmos to discover... 

- Moving us together further... 

- Again the bloody song... 

- Shattering more than an atom's  storm... 

- Fathering the newborn... 

- From circle's Stonehenge... 

- Bristol does hence... 

- Wind that does me freeze... 

- Smithereens communicating in Portuguese... 

- Dance with me times 3...

- Releasing both you and me... 

- There's the purest energy... 

- Belonging to love's sea... 

- Mutter you must to me... 

- While describing the sound of a fallen honey bee... 

- No synergy... 

- Band's chemistry... 

- Where I'm you and you're me...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina