Monday, September 5, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, you and me... 

- Counting till 3...

- Being thy devotional majesty... 

- Immersing myself in thee... 

- Envelope I push... 

- Letter is by the bush... 

- Creating ink for you to write... 

- Embrace during the night... 

- Feel you emotionally tight... 

- Where there's more than light... 

- Anatomy spread we..

- There's our symmetry...

- Creating the verb "to be"... 

- Being inside you and me...

- No math to form... 

- We're each other's norm... 

- Kiss me softly... 

- Deeply... 

- Eloquently... 

- Masks must we strip..

- Thematically we each other's feed... 

- Insert thy seed... 

- Fields of no greed...

- My direst need... 

- Reflect I not... 

- Time's hot... 

- Fertility does me shake... 

- Don't wanna brake... 

- Entering our love boat... 

- Wearing your coat... 

- Pics by the floor...

- Definitely want you more... 

- Press play...

- Melody is more than our inner say... 

- 69 eyes... 

- We each other sighs... 

- No need to spread lies... 

- Dwell I emotionally... 

- Caring not about spirituality... 

- Fangs of mine feasting on thee... 

- Comfort in between you and me... 

- Strip me again... 

- Dress is to blame... 

- Laura ain't my name... 

- Blonde hair devoting more than our inner flame... 

- Unzip... 

- Being thy dame... 

- Not real quick... 

- Source of our energy... 

- When you become my entity... 

- Introducing shadow 1...

- Us having fun... 

- Talking to shadow 2...

- Where lust is me exchanging positions with you... 

- Giving our hand to shadow 3...

- No need for numerology... 

- Don't you dare to treat me like a common girl... 

- We're already by The Fall... 

- Don't wanna read any book... 

- Through The Looking Glass beholding our together look... 



- Hair of mine held by your left hand...

- Do know that time and space must we together spend... 

- From amoeba to fish...

- God ain't a wish... 

- Universe being a kitchen sink with only one dish...

- Cosmology inside my breasts... 

- War at valley's tests... 

- Virology being pests... 

- Don't think I want to... 

- Me and you... 

- Forming something new... 

- 185 cm... 

- Heart beater... 

- 72 weight... 

- Bodies never late...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina