Saturday, September 10, 2022

A direct love speech from Annie to our shared heart

 


- Man, there's our time... 

- Us being more than fine... 

- Swiftly pass I my hand by your face... 

- Eloquently stare you into my shoe lace... 

- Raw and powerful love embrace... 

- Purely...

- Caring about astrology...

- State yours and my name... 

- Bliss the sea... 

- Nothing is tame... 

- Definitely us as one... 

- No storm

- Being our meat our beat... 

- No earphone... 

- Stereo duality...

- Our tone... 

- Mono entropy.... 

- Not inside our mind... 

- Elevator moves are kind... 

- You and me... 

- Clearly anatomy...

- Morning breeze... 

- Being us lovers in the streets... 

- Me and you..

- Creating something real new... 

- Not like a Pessoa or a Dostoyevsky small tale... 

- Together us binding inside a spell... 

- Everything that we both do... 

- Softly becomes true... 

- Listening us to a melody... 

- Bodies having our harmony... 

- Dwelling at every fantasy... 

- Rise me to the sky... 

- Definitely you being my guy... 

- Latin's breed... 

- Spreading seed... 

- Portuguese born... 

- Extreme western Europe point zone... 

- Deep inside our amid smile... 

- Far more than a short while... 

- Us together close... 

- We're what we chose... 

- Surely can I spell thy words... 

- Mirroring our own body curves... 

- What I want is everything at all... 

- Don't leaving nothing behind the wall... 

- Move me again and say... 

- That you love me not only today... 

- Forever is our eternal emotion...

- Written in meal's napkin is our love potion... 

- Let me caress thy hair... 

- Feel you everywhere... 

- World won't stop... 

- Tell me about Porto's knot... 

- Don't wanna know about the British Queen's death... 

- She wore an extraterrestrial hat... 

- Flowers by the bed... 

- The sweetest drop makes me mad... 

- Take me into the rain... 

- Bear I no pain... 

- Make me warm and slender... 

- Time's tender... 

- Come and swallow me... 

- No fantasy... 

- Thinking about you... 

- Bring the drop... 

- True... 

- Let me climb to the top... 

- Explode eventually... 

- Marvelously... 

- Feel ourselves still... 

- Where morning us feel... 

- Bring me solar energy... 

- Come into my heart... 

- It's our unique start... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina