Saturday, November 5, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart


- My Man, just me tell again... 

- Have I pride in your name... 

- Not feeling tame... 

- Dragon by the right side... 

- Not a flood, but a tide... 

- Do know that from left, dragon suddenly flies in the air... 

- Circling our atmosphere... 

- Desire being its fire spit everywhere... 

- Of course that I do know... 

- Love of ours is more than a passionate colloquial show... 

- There's my shape... 

- Visioning Porto's city never late... 

- Forest where you and me do belong... 

- Not only inside some song... 

- Being thy warrior queen with pride... 

- Always near you side by side... 

- False flags we never endure... 

- Kiss me, you know that our love is eternity's cure... 

- Leaves by the floor... 

- Counting with you till 4...

- Breathing in for even more... 

- Pretty flames of thee... 

- Bringing us both solid energy... 

- Flesh, heart, soul and skin... 

- Praying with you towards the green... 

- Do know that being pagan ain't a simple scene... 

- Eating strawberries with cream... 

- Sword do I wave... 

- No need for a clean shave... 

- Blonde hair of mine... 

- Into thy lips merging fine... 

- Through dragon wings... 

- Passing time that to us everything brings... 

- Nature one more time...

- By the bushes being we both real prime... 

- Forming our own energy... 

- Call me thy only honeybee... 

- Through flickering light... 

- Care we not about the dark... 

- Feeling us real tight... 

- By the park... 

- More than a simple insight... 

- Tell me that I'm thy day bright... 

- Hold me dearly tonight... 

- Do know that love making we'll  together create with increasing might... 

- More than a simple night stand pump... 

- Breathing in and out... 

- Worth a solid jump... 

- No shout...

- Everything in its right place... 

- Kissing you inside an embrace... 

- We as a couple of werewolves in love staring at the moon inside a chase... 

- Colorfully stare I at thee... 

- While we meticulously observe a tree... 

- Kiss me again for free...

- Belong you to me... 

- Near Dragon's house... 

- Wear I a green blouse... 

- Thrones outside a game... 

- Being I thy only Dame... 

- Thousand faces never gloom... 

- Us together in our room... 










No comments:

Post a Comment