Tuesday, November 29, 2022

A direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, tell me that you love me... 

- Passion ain't only carefree... 

- Love is more than staring anatomy... 

- Play that song... 

- Being our current love's bomb... 

- Eyes of mine... 

- Delighting your body definitely fine... 

- Words of ours full of energy..

- Call me thy honeybee..

- Together let's create art... 

- Not inside some depart..

- Do know that you do say..

- That feeling is everyday..

- Running with you by my side... 

- Pies being more than a sugar tide... 

- Sometimes can't understand you... 

- Always want you to be to me true... 

- Entering we both the train..

- Nothing is lame..

- Heart of ours never in pain... 

- Kiss me more than one more time...

- Tell me that you love me outside a rhyme... 

- Into the tree... 

- You and me... 

- Breathing no fantasy... 

- We're storm's reality... 

- Love being thy only entity... 

- Observing our footstep.... 

- World us eternally does kept... 

- Today near you.... 

- Felt again myself new... 

- Whispering to me no form of blue..

- Sugary do I think..

- Where paper's full of ink... 

- Climbing and descending we together... 

- Dressing myself with thy coat's leather... 

- By the TV... 

- World Cup ain't for free... 

- Surely we'll win... 

- Not inside a salty dream... 

- Definitely will I scream... 

- Hand of state... 

- Never feel myself too late... 

- Love ain't hate... 

- Kiss my lips and face... 

- There's more than our human embrace... 

- Gathering feelings inside me... 

- Spreading loose energy... 

- Not being my vacancy...

- Entering again thy birth's city..

- Feel you sweetly..

- Dancing by you eternally..

- Observing the sea..

- Do know that I surely can..

- Move you deep with glam..

- Through house's hall..

- Caring not about The Fall... 

- Feel ourselves never small... 

- Love being thy wonder wall... 

- Trying to learn Portuguese... 

- Definitely will not to you state "please"... 

- Walking with you for an hour... 

- Never feeling us sour... 

- Kiss again my eyes... 

- World does sighs... 

- Tell me that I'm the prettiest one... 

- Let's have more than fun... 

- Chewing a mint's gum... 

- Do know that I'm thy only one...



No comments:

Post a Comment