Sunday, November 6, 2022

A direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 



- My Man, to me you must always be this  way... 
- During night and during day... 
- Love listening to our ensemble beating heart...
- There's no end when we both do start... 
- Never playing some rubbish part... 
- Into my hear you must me tell... 
- That beauty of mine ain't a simple spell... 
- Art world history..
- You and me towards eternity... 
- Not staring at a common painting..
- Body of ours never is aching... 
- Heart of mine doesn't slumber into fainting...
- Do know that we both can... 
- Love using thy pen... 
- Eyes of mine... 
- Staring at action of us inside a shared smile... 
- Delight is eternally fine... 
- All is love, all is worthwhile...
- Meanwhile... 
- We together walking more than a mile... 
- By the forest give you my hand... 
- There's a song of our favorite band... 
- No Fado's galore... 
- When you tell me this: 
"Love you every single day even more" 
- Feel our eternal glorious kiss... 
- Wind does this to me hiss: 
"Must you be his miss" 
- Surely mention I to you: 
"Love me eternally true" 
"By you am I something new" 
- Lips of mine kissing thy chest... 
- Simply the (p)art best... 
- To forget the rest... 
- Awake I by your side... 
- Remembering universe's ride... 
- Think you on a Bushido's saying... 
- Our Bonsai's tree is actually praying... 
- By the kitchen you prepare me breakfast... 
- Ham, eggs and cheese... 
- Everything will forever last... 
- Liquor being Portuguese... 
- Hold you into my arms... 
- Dancing us with "The Beautiful Ones"...
- Suede's track... 
- Whispering to you that I love you till the moon and back... 
- Together us forming a pattern... 
- Kookiness being our light lantern... 
- Candles by early dawn... 
- Pace of ours inside our comet's zone... 
- You caressing my hair... 
- Love and tenderness everywhere... 
- During Halloween... 
- You and me never mean... 
- Trick or treat... 
- World lights itself when you call me thy sweet... 
- Another dance... 
- Know that where there's love, there's our romance... 
- World's art history... 
- Is our bound energy... 
- Face of mine... 
- During our marriage, kiss me forever you must till the end of time...


No comments:

Post a Comment